• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

To reload or not to reload....

shibiwan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exact same one that I have, brother.  I love that tool.  I like that you can stuff everything inside it, and never lose the little parts.  I use that bit to remove military crimps, and it works great.  Had a batch that had some weird corrosion in the primer pockets - no idea what the powder was, but it was factory ammo.  That primer pocket cleaner made short work of them.  That's a great tool.  <thumbsup>

Exact same one that I have, brother.  I love that tool.  I like that you can stuff everything inside it, and never lose the little parts.  I use that bit to remove military crimps, and it works great.  Had a batch that had some weird corrosion in the primer pockets - no idea what the powder was, but it was factory ammo.  That primer pocket cleaner made short work of them.  That's a great tool.  <thumbsup>

Stuck the bits into my mini drill press and deburred/cleaned the primer pockets in next to no time. Great tool like you said, everything stows away in the handle. Nothing to lose.

Shibi Awesome! When are you gonna test em out? :) Wash

Dunno ... gonna be swamped this week and next so not sure when I'll make it out to the range.