• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Don't you just hate it when...

Robocop1051

The part that pissed me off the most was the ejection port cover, and pin. I have the stupid spring and c clip already

I do that virtually every order, including other stuff at Amazon.com. I'll wait a while to make sure i'm ordering enough for free shipping, and then doubtless forget one small thing that's a $3 item, and then have to wait weeks to order it till I've got $35 in in the cart.

I do that virtually every order, including other stuff at Amazon.com. I'll wait a while to make sure i'm ordering enough for free shipping, and then doubtless forget one small thing that's a $3 item, and then have to wait weeks to order it till I've got $35 in in the cart.

<lmao> I thought I was the only one who did that crap!post-12453-0-19018800-1385577661.gif

Sometimes its nice to drive to a gun shop and put up the parts.

Ohhhh Sorry you don't live in Phoenix where there is a gun store on every corner ! LOL

Do you have any idea what that costs in Cali?

First, I guarantee I'll get a cmmg part but it'll sell for top Noveske prices.

Second, the guy will insist that they don't sell individual parts and he'll install it for me at $80 per hour.

Last, his monkey-ass will break something and tell me it was a worn/inferior piece. .. refer back to step 1

I feel guilty saying this... the only shop that treated me good just got popped. Not in the typical way either... INS/ICE grabbed the owner. I've known the dude for years... never knew he was illegal.

Edited by Robocop1051