• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Considering a Mega Machine AR and MA-TEN Group Buy offering

branson1369

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All

If you particpated you should have an e-mail update on what will be arriving here next week and estimated ship schedule on the other items plus additonal discounts for parts to complete the build.

You all have made my 1st group buy a great overall experience and I appreciate the trust you have given me to supply your items

Semper Fi

P.S. Special Thanks to imshur for making this a sticky and for having an OUSTANDING forum!

• 2 weeks later...

Well - After NUMEROUS delays - none of which were branson1369's fault - I finally have my MA-TEN Billet Set and the additional AR-15 stripped receiver in my hand. All I can say is WOW! These are awesome! My thanks to branson1369 for putting on the Group Buy!

As to the delays... Drove 95 miles ONE WAY last weekend to pick up the receivers only to find my FFL was closed for a gun show in the next town over. Since I was already in town I decided to go to the show and found a Mega AR-15 stripped upper with M4 ramps at one of the booths. So I picked that up and a Mega charging handle to ensure the trip wasn't a total waste. But - back to the FFL... Since he did not know I was planning on picking up that day he didn't have the receivers with him at the show. And since I couldn't stay until he could get back to the shop I had to wait until this weekend, AND drive the 95 miles ONE WAY again to pickup the receivers. This time I called ahead!