Considering a Mega Machine AR and MA-TEN Group Buy offering

branson1369

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Edge crusher was in NC this week and reached out about shooting. I took a much needed vacation day from the pesky day job and had one hell of a good time. If you make it this way let me know it was outstanding to meet F2F w/a member and shooting together was a huge plus

Hate that I missed out on that brother, I wanted to at least buy him a meal, but work has been demanding a lot of my time lately.  :(

Hate that I missed out on that brother, I wanted to at least buy him a meal, but work has been demanding a lot of my time lately.  :(

That would have been cool, Matt - Greg's Never Ending Journey, 2012 World Tour...  <thumbsup> <lmao>

A wise man once said never turn down a meal with good company!

That would have been cool, Matt - Greg's Never Ending Journey, 2012 World Tour...  <thumbsup> <lmao>

You aren't kidding! Great times were had, people I met made it all worth it!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been wanting a 308 AR or a 7.62x54r long range boomer.  My concern is definitely price because I am a disabled vet living on VA/Military retirement/and SS disability.  I pay out $2400 per month in child support so cost of weapon system is critical.  Fact is, I don't know much about either of these systems but I am enjoying the comments.  What can I expect dollars and cents wise or a, I wasting my time hoping I can afford a good system?  I do have a Saiga 308 and Savage bolt action but want something with real accuracy and low range stopping power.  After all, this is about defending the Constitution and the freedoms it, not the government, guarantees. 

Am I right?

Thanks for your time

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All

I will be closing the group buy and back orders tonight. The surge across not only Mega but the entire Black Rifle industry is now causing back order estimates in the 8 to 12 months range for nearly all the components as well as receivers.

If after the dust settles component manufactures are able to project better delivery estimates (no one could have planned for this volume in the industry) I will begin taking new AR Rifle and component orders.

It is time for all of us to push back against the proposed legislation limiting our rights!

Semper Fi

Dave