• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Considering a Mega Machine AR and MA-TEN Group Buy offering

branson1369

Considering a Mega Machine AR and MA-TEN Group Buy offering when I place my annual order for my small shop. Pricing will be excellent for anyone participating  They are one of the industries major black rifle suppliers to the manufacures  http://megamachineshop.com/megaarms.php . I have a small shop as a side business  so prices are always an excellent deal for fellow shooters (funds my addiction of 1,000 to 2,500 rds a month)

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on my experience with thier billit AR-15 lower, which  I used for my last build, I picked up one of Mega's MA10 sets for a carbine build I hope to do this year. It seems to be  a high quality set. If the parts fit as well on the 7.62 as they did on the 5.56 it should make a great gun.

All the reviews/feedback  that I have been able to find on the inital 200 sets of the MA-Ten they have produced have been extremely positive.

I have been wanting to build a 308 AR for the tactical matches I compete in where it would be more advantages than my Tikka T3 and I beleve it will make the best build