• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Considering a Mega Machine AR and MA-TEN Group Buy offering

branson1369

I have been lurking on this forum forever, waiting till I could pull the trigger on a build. Its seems appropriate that my first post be to get the parts needed to get going! The MA-Ten is exactly what I am looking for and this thread led me to it. I don't know if its in poor taste, being I'm so new here, but I'd love a PM on the price if a Group Buy is still available.

Thanks.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

PM Sent with details. I can get several rake grade at good pricing and also custom barrels I have done using Rock Creek Blanks that are conntoured and matched to the bolt by Predator Custom. He has done 11 for me and all have been tac drivers. I will e-mail you some pics and a ref spreadsheet.

Semper Fi

Dave,

Those groups are impressive as is your prompt follow-up.  I'm going to talk to my FFL and get him to send you his info.

Thank you for the info, I may follow up with a question or two about barrel profiles and their respective performance.  One more question if you don't mind, what is the weight of that assembled rifle in the photo you sent?

Semper Fi,

Mako

• 2 weeks later...

I must give credit where credit is due... Branson came through big time with my MA-ten build.  I was finally able to shoot this week at a local range to break in the barrel for my trip this weekend to shoot at some distance.  The MA-ten receiver is everything you hope it will be, and then more.  With the price list and products available through Branson I was able to build a BEAUTIFUL rifle exactly the way I wanted it and not have to rob a bank to do it hahaha.  I cant say enough about Branson, he is awesome in every since of the word.  He has made a lifetime customer out of me, even for the small stuff.  If anyone ever needs anything for an AR build, they need to contact Branson. 

• 4 weeks later...

It has been a good year for my little shop (built a building since you came down) with Mega we are one of only 2 East Coast Distributors on their site. They still have a slow turn time but the product is worth the wait. Just added class 3 to the offerings and lookk forward to seeing how my MA-TEN does with a Thunderbeast Can on it

Just out of curiousity, have you kept track of how many of these you've sold? Mega ought to be listing you as a dealer now!  <thumbsup>

Mega lists him as a Master Dealer, as has done so for quite some time.  <thumbsup>

Dave has been in that category for a long time now.  8)

post-71-136297270201_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I've kind of had my eye on the SIG716 Precision Marksman for a while but I guess it hasn't been released, and am wondering if it will ever be.

So I've been researching building an AR in .308, the quality of the Mega Machine products looks very high.

I'd like to get in on the deal as well.

Thanks,

Jim