• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ice fishing ?

shepp

I'm with you Shepp, rode myself for years and on all the wrong roads.  I do boats now and that's not for everyone either.  Hell, I was 40 miles from shore, alone, shark fishing on a 21 foot boat...lol  

We all get our highs differently I spose and I love a bit of danger in my life still but with my sons, I'm just careful is all and just not being into the ice fishing thing, I don't figure we're missin out on too much.

My 8 year old is looking forward to shooting my wife's M15 and my 10 year old has put a couple of mags through my AR10 already and has had some pretty nice targets out to 200 so I don't figure they're missin out on freezing their feet off for some perch and a couple O bass.  Fresh water fish around here tend to be small anyway which is why we like the salt...

God Bless ya man and don't give up anything you love till ya feel it inside to do so.

I'm with you Shepp, rode myself for years and on all the wrong roads. I do boats now and that's not for everyone either. Hell, I was 40 miles from shore, alone, shark fishing on a 21 foot boat...lol

We all get our highs differently I spose and I love a bit of danger in my life still but with my sons, I'm just careful is all and just not being into the ice fishing thing, I don't figure we're missin out on too much.

My 8 year old is looking forward to shooting my wife's M15 and my 10 year old has put a couple of mags through my AR10 already and has had some pretty nice targets out to 200 so I don't figure they're missin out on freezing their feet off for some perch and a couple O bass. Fresh water fish around here tend to be small anyway which is why we like the salt...

God Bless ya man and don't give up anything you love till ya feel it inside to do so.

Well there you go:)