• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Organizer for rifles

unforgiven

Got the organizer from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Gun-Storage-Solutions-Starter-19-Inch/dp/B00570T3R4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1391024045&sr=8-3&keywords=gun+storage   Got 1/4" piece of plywood and tec screwed it to the underside of metal shelf.Used spray glue to attach fabric to wood.Great idea,was able to get a couple of rifles in.Was basic Stack-on type box.Also use 2 led battery motion sensing lights from Menards,they are bright and shut off after 30 or 60 sec.Each strip has 3 moveable led lights.

post-12375-0-14701700-1391023755_thumb.j

Buddy of mine pours concert, he was telling me about a house by me they poured 4' thick walls for a gun vault in the basement. I've heard from others he's got quite the gun collection. All rumor but I know you gotta have something cool to build somthing like that!

I need a bigger safe too kinda like buying a tent, when they say it sleeps 5 it might sleep 3. And Rene your spot on damn glass and grips take up to much space! Need a safe like the turn style display cases at Walmart

I don't want to get into particulars but LGS owner once told me I'd be better off with a gun locker that was hidden than a safe that would get ruined by inept safe crackers. I have both and there is never enough room. One guy I know had a slab poured for an external Shed. He then had riggers move in an old Bank Safe and built his reloading shed around the safe. Must have 40 lever actions in there. Safe has steel walls over a foot thick, can't imagine how much it weighed.

I have a vault that most would not ever find. I have a locker that is exposed and have 22 rifles only in that one. Also have a Fire Safe that holds about 30 rifles it is lag bolted into cement floor.