• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Dedicated 9mm lower

shepp

Ditched the idea of .45acp there are just two few options. Thinking 9mm, I don't care for the standard ar15 mag with the adaptor. Looking for something like this http://www.shop.doublediamondsupply.com/images/VMN.jpg

But I can't find them in stock anywhere. Looking for one that takes the Colt SMG Magazines.

Thanks

Neal

Just keep calling DDLES, brother - their lower is DEFINITELY worth it, and it'll come in stock, through them.  The damn thing is NICE.  Also, if it runs on Colt SMG mags, then it'll run on modified UZI mags.  <thumbsup>

post-7-0-40069500-1391058319_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-68244500-1391058330_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-85410500-1391058338_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-20208400-1391058351_thumb.jpg

Who makes the lower that uses G17 mags? Glock mags are always plentiful.

I heard rumor of a 5.7x28 lower that used FN Five-Seven mags... And a blow back upper that negated the need for a buffer... just a rumor though.

IF you really wanted a cheap plinker, contact Ron Williams (rmwxtreme.com) about a 7.62x25 upper .

Who makes the lower that uses G17 mags? Glock mags are always plentiful.

Same people as mine - DDLES.  They do the Glock large frame version and the Glock small frame version:

http://www.shop.doublediamondsupply.com/AR15-Glock-Small-Frame-Mag-Lower-Receiver-DDARGL.htm

http://www.shop.doublediamondsupply.com/AR15-Glock-Large-Frame-Mag-Lower-Receiver-DDARFL.htm

Just keep calling DDLES, brother - their lower is DEFINITELY worth it, and it'll come in stock, through them.  The damn thing is NICE.  Also, if it runs on Colt SMG mags, then it'll run on modified UZI mags.  <thumbsup>

Dam you guys. Those pics make me want to spruce up the bone stock colt in the safe.  Wife claims its "hers"    That pistol must be a blast to shoot.

Just keep calling DDLES, brother - their lower is DEFINITELY worth it, and it'll come in stock, through them. The damn thing is NICE. Also, if it runs on Colt SMG mags, then it'll run on modified UZI mags. <thumbsup>

Yea that the look I'm going for that thing is clean! There are plenty of the adaptors out there but I think they look "clunky". Thanks guys.