• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

htbde

Sandy Hook was 556. Its not scarce. Cost maybe inflated but 22 is scare. I ain't buying that scenerio. Maybe its the most popular. There are lines at all the Big 5's every Tuesday to buy..22. Not 556 or 762. I do buy the hoarding reselling scenerio. But the state of Kali with all of its kommie gun laws would lend me to believe that there is a reason beyond Sandy Hook or Colorado theater. Even the gangsters in LA rarely use 22. I guess the common denominator is money. Even with inflated prices no one can keep 22 on the shelves. Not even Walmart.

Also why would a company put it's materials into making 3cent around ammo when they could put it into 80cent-2.00$ around ammo? When it all boils down it's all about the mighty dollar and that's all it'll ever be about

Between those buying to resale at a higher price and DHS tying the ammo up, It will be along time if it ever gets better, I see cases of 223 showing up at 1.00 per rnd,  They say DHS is buying another 170 million rnds this year, so as long as the ammo co can get sales like that, They don't care if we buy it at all.  DHS has enough stored right now to support the war in Iraq and Afghanistan for 25 years. And there mostly hollow point which they can not use in war. But they can use domestically,  That and the fact the DMV, Department of education,DHS FEMA,UPS, IRS , and others are buying weapons like crazy, It kinda tells me someone is putting together their own private Army.  DHS agents are showing up all over working with local police etc.  And all the while they are trying to disarm us, ammo is scarce, The liberals are passing every law they can, The police are training in a military fashion, getting armored vehicles, All of this ,is not for our security by any means. If we don't wake up , It may already be to late. Without bullets all we have is boat anchors.

At this point, I think the shortage is causing the shortage. People are so paranoid about 22 that they continue to buy it up whenever they see it. Viscous cycle. Didn't happen with the other calibers because it cost more to hoard it.

My buddy has been harping on me to buy an air gun. He has a few bad ass bottle fed suppressed rigs that are alot of fun. His setups are all over $1k though.

Edited by blue109

Between those buying to resale at a higher price and DHS tying the ammo up, It will be along time if it ever gets better, I see cases of 223 showing up at 1.00 per rnd,  They say DHS is buying another 170 million rnds this year, so as long as the ammo co can get sales like that, They don't care if we buy it at all.  DHS has enough stored right now to support the war in Iraq and Afghanistan for 25 years. And there mostly hollow point which they can not use in war. But they can use domestically,  That and the fact the DMV, Department of education,DHS FEMA,UPS, IRS , and others are buying weapons like crazy, It kinda tells me someone is putting together their own private Army.  DHS agents are showing up all over working with local police etc.  And all the while they are trying to disarm us, ammo is scarce, The liberals are passing every law they can, The police are training in a military fashion, getting armored vehicles, All of this ,is not for our security by any means. If we don't wake up , It may already be to late. Without bullets all we have is boat anchors.

I agree with this to a point I've heard/read that a lot of these rounds being bought up a years of contracts. Not saying that I trust any of those fools in the government but yea.

I've seen a huge come back of 556 NATO and hunting rounds around here also .308 which I wasn't able to get since mid October. Pistol rounds are very common to. I am now getting weekly emails on new stock to the sight I order bulk from too and most the common rounds are back (I didn't hear from them hardly at all from feb of 13- oct of 13).