• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ares Armor NiB 5.56 BCGs, $109.

98Z5V

Ares Armor is blowing out NiB 5.56 complete BCGs.  They're made of the right stuff, and assembled the right way.  $109.  Standard shipping (USPS) is $10.  Can't beat that.

Get 'em while you can.  When I saw this on Wednesday night, there were 292 in stock.  After placing my order today, there are only 170 in stock (as of this posting).

http://aresarmor.com/store/Item/nickel_boron_bolt_carrier_group

EDIT - This sale ends Friday night... 

Lesson 65b.

Edited by 98Z5V

Out Of Stock now, men.  Hope some of you grabbed one, besides just me and 308Lite. 

I don't know how many there were when they started the sale, but the first time I saw it there were 292 of them.  I'll do a writeup on it as soon as it gets here, and compare it to the other two brands that I have.

I noticed some machining marks on mine are different from a standard carrier, and holy schit are the gas rings tight.  I'll run this thing in some rifle on Sunday, and see what's up. 

I think I'll take out a few carriers, line up all the gas rings gaps the same, and prove a point, too.  "You MUST stagger the gaps in your gas rings!!!"  No you don't... 

• 1 month later...