• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Cuss words: Real meanings (warning, contains....well...cuss words)

MaDuce

As we all know, most cuss words have a genuine origin as real words with real meaning. Behold a few examples:

Ass
Definition: "short for "jackass", a donkey like creature.
Example of use: A man let his jackass feed on his neighbor's farm. His neighbor came to him and said, "I better not see your ass on my land again. If it happens again, I'm going to beat your ass."

Dick
Definition: An alternative name for Richard
Example of use: A woman brought her husband to the Johnson and Richards family reunion. Her husband asked about a man from the Richards family and she replied, "He's a Dick"

poop
Definition: Simplified for "shiat", an Arabic fragrant.
Example of use: A man was expecting company so he scented his house with the fragrant. When visitors arrived, they said, "your house smells like poop."

Nigger
Definition: Misspelling/loose pronunciation of "Niger", the Latin word for "black"
Example of use: A Spanish-Latin speaking priest was invited to a youth dance by a member of the congregation. The member introduced him to a black friend who was wearing a black leather jacket with Doma's name brand visible on it. The parishioner patted his friend on the jacked and asked the priest, "what do you think?" The priest replied, "Doma niger" and was promptly punched.

Bitch
Definition: Word for a female dog.
Example of use: A man's girlfriend stayed the night, unaware that he had a pet dog. During the night, the dog crawled in to bed with them and she said, "Hay, what's that bitch doing in your bed."

Gay
Definition: Originally a word for being in a state of happiness.
Example of use: A teenager was filled with happiness after being kissed for the first time by his girlfriend. He went home that day, approached his parents and said, "Mom, Dad. I have something to tell you........I'm gay."

Flip (sometimes used as a raciest word for Asians)
Definition: A common word in the English language to describe spinning in the air.
Example of use: A couple were visiting Japan and decided to go watch some Japanese acrobats. During a peak in the performance, one said to the other, "man, look at all those flips".

Crap
Definition: Short for "Crapper", the last name of the man who invented the toilet.
Example of use: An artiest was painting a picture of Sir. Thomas Crapper. A bypasser said, "Wow, that painting looks like Crap."

Edited by MaDuce

Flip (sometimes used as a raciest word for Asians)

Definition: A common word in the English language to describe spinning in the air.

Example of use: A couple were visiting Japan and decided to go watch some Japanese acrobats. During a peak in the performance, one said to the other, "man, look at all those flips".

You forgot:

Chink - e.g. "God damm chinks and their knockoff junk!"

Slant/Slanty - e.g. "I don't trust that slanty eyed chink over there."

Charlie - e.g. "Take cover!! Charlie in the trees!!"

Gook - e.g. "This kimchee stinks to high heaven! I can't stand all this gook cooking."

Japs - e.g. "I don't understand why these japs keep eating our bait!"

Banana - e.g. "Shibi is a banana."

Dog Eater - duh, this should be self explanatory.

Riceboy - e.g. "Check out that riceboy with that slammed Acura with all that neon lights."

Fingernail Rancher - ever wondered what percentage of nail salons are owned or operated by asians?

Socket face - e.g. "His eyes are so small and slanty he looks like a socket face."

You forgot:

Chink - e.g. "God damm chinks and their knockoff junk!"

Slant/Slanty - e.g. "I don't trust that slanty eyed chink over there."

Charlie - e.g. "Take cover!! Charlie in the trees!!"

Gook - e.g. "This kimchee stinks to high heaven! I can't stand all this gook cooking."

Japs - e.g. "I don't understand why these japs keep eating our bait!"

Banana - e.g. "Shibi is a banana."

Dog Eater - duh, this should be self explanatory.

Riceboy - e.g. "Check out that riceboy with that slammed Acura with all that neon lights."

Fingernail Rancher - ever wondered what percentage of nail salons are owned or operated by asians?

Socket face - e.g. "His eyes are so small and slanty he looks like a socket face."

What about the original meanings? I didn't forget Jap, just couldn't come up with a good example.

Edited by MaDuce

S.H.I.T. was an acronym originally.  When shipping manure overseas, the dried fertilizer would get soaked down in the lower holds of the ships...and regenerate into it's full-blossom glory.

The packages were then labelled Ship High In Transit, which was shortened to S.H.I.T.

I forgot these other important ones (I believe I've already secured my place in hell a long time ago so what the heck....)

FOB - i.e. fresh of boat 

Bruised banana - e.g. "Check out that wannabe gansta he got so much blingage he look like a bruised banana, all black on the inside."

Zipperhead (i.e. from Full Metal Jacket) - i.e. the sound that Charlie's head makes when it gets sniped by an M14 from 600yds away. Or... "Zero Intelligence Potential" when interrogating a Charlie that obviously knows jack squat. Or.... referring to the bodybag zippers. Or......

Waverunner - e.g. "That waverunner made it out alive but he lost all his stuff in the tsunami."

UFO (Ugly Fucking Oriental) - e.g. "Whitey likes them asian poontang but can't tell a UFO from a HAB."

HAB (Hot Asian Bitch) - see above.

Nikon - e.g. "F*ing Nikon standing in the middle of the crowded pedestrian bridge taking pictures to send back to China."

Post it  - e.g. "China sent a whole assload of post-it's to Chosin Reservoir...it was impossible to kill all them yellow monkeys."

Mung - e.g. "Boatloads of mungs flooded the shores as they fled Vietnam."  (mung = phonetic contraction of Hmong)

Nuprin - post-14035-0-02989800-1402968412_thumb.j ... yes, definitely better.

(and for you Top Gear fans)

Slope - e.g. "There was a whole bunch of slopes having phó at the Vietnamese restaurant, and I could not stand their loud ching-chong-ling-long-ding-dong (<--- yes, watch this) and had to leave."

Edited by shibiwan