• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Matrix Aerospace 7.62 receiver sets for sale

I am new to 308AR.com and want to introduce myself.  I am a dealer in St. Cloud, FL and I just received another shipment of Matrix Aerospace (Ruger) 7.62 (.308) and 556 (actually marked "Multi") matched upper and lower receiver sets.  I am a gun owner/active shooter first, and dealer second.  I am more than a little concerned with the cost of AR 308 components, and the increased price that these items normal command for NO REASON at all.  I am posting here in order to let people know that they do not need to spend $400 to $600 for a .308 receiver set, especially when dealers are getting them for much less.

I have never attempted to post on any forum before, and am unsure if dealers are welcome or not on this site.  If I am out of line, please do not hesitate to let me know.  If on the other hand, anyone is interested in a new 762 receiver set, I have matching stripped upper and lower Matrix Aerospace (Ruger) sets for sale for $299.00, plus $15 shipping to your FFL.  I also have Matrix Aerospace (Ruger) 556 AR-15 matched upper and lower receiver sets for $115.00, plus $15.00 shipping to your FFL.

I have everything else required to complete your AR10 builds as well; and I offer discounts on the sale of multiple/group buys.  I usually have enough in stock to provide sequential serial numbers on orders under 25 sets.

Please feel free to take a look at my feedback on Gunbroker.com.  My screen name is the same as here, "Riedeman Firearms".  My dealer license number is 1-59-30285.

Thanks,

Chris Riedeman

RiedemanFirearms@aol.com

(407) 873-4601

post-14883-0-31708900-1403379356_thumb.j

post-14883-0-96524000-1403379395_thumb.j

If on the other hand, anyone is interested in a new 762 receiver set, I have matching stripped upper and lower Matrix Aerospace (Ruger) sets for sale for $299.00, plus $15 shipping to your FFL.  I also have Matrix Aerospace (Ruger) 556 AR-15 matched upper and lower receiver sets for $115.00, plus $15.00 shipping to your FFL.

I'm still learning, but I have to ask: does Ruger have a different pattern than DPMS?

I can answer that for you, The upper uses an Armalite AR 10 type barrel nut but, you can use either Armalite type Barrel, Gas tube, BCG, and Lower parts kit or the DPMS type Barrel, Gas tube, BCG, and I'm suspecting a DPMS type Lower parts kit. You just can't mix parts between the two sets of standards - either Armalite or DPMS. The mating of the upper and lower is cut like the Armalite units. Here is a link to one of His gunbroker listing it has lots of info/pics:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=412712313

Edited by guruofhotrod

Yes, I have had a lot of listings for these on Gunbroker.com, and I am sorry that our timing was off guruofhotrod. My listings will be up on Gunbroker for a while longer, but consider ordering directly through me. When I don't have to pay Gunbroker any fees, I pass the savings along. On Gunbroker, I charge $25 for shipping to help offset their fees. I can charge less when I don't have to pay so much in fees for each set.

For a 7075 T6 aluminum forged matched upper and lower receiver set, I believe my prices are the best anywhere on internet. Keep in mind these were made by the same company that produces ALL of Rugers 762, 556, and LCR models, so the quality is outstanding. I don't think there are any other sets available for less, anywhere.

I am in the process of starting up my new website under my new business name. I am doing this because I have a new FFL license which covers manufacturing as well. I should have everything finalized this week.

Chris, welcome to the forum. One of the rules of the forum for advertisers and businesses is to contact the forum's owner imshur - link here:

http://forum.308ar.com/user/2-imschur/

We are definitely friendly to vendors and are glad to have anyone who can promote our sport and support our members, so please stay, contact Drew, and welcome to our community!