• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

When Oinkers Turn!

planeflyer21

Had a buddy who was going to kill a pig with his knife, he hung out in the trash dump till dark sitting on a board placed at the top corner of an 8ft fence. Pig shows up to root in the trash and he drops down on it Rambo fashion with the knife in his mouth. Knife breaks out two front teeth, hog gives him the tusks for a total of 60 stitches in his side leg and arm. Moral of the story, hunt pigs with a big gun and at distance!

Had a buddy who was going to kill a pig with his knife, he hung out in the trash dump till dark sitting on a board placed at the top corner of an 8ft fence. Pig shows up to root in the trash and he drops down on it Rambo fashion with the knife in his mouth. Knife breaks out two front teeth, hog gives him the tusks for a total of 60 stitches in his side leg and arm. Moral of the story, hunt pigs with a big gun and at distance!

You sure it wasn't a beaver?

Pigs are nasty I had a teacher in middle school who's husband was damn near killed by a sow. She had her piglets out on a fence line he thought he would move them to the barn went to put them In the trailer of an ATV. Piglets start squealing mom comes running ATV stalls momma pulls him off his ATV and mauls him he was in bad shape for a month or two

You sure it wasn't a beaver?

Didn't witness it myself but I've never seen evidence of beavers going after trash..........

Beavers are nasty when cornered though. I trapped them as a kid. I would whacked one in the head with a hammer to kill it. When I opened the trunk at the fur buyers place it was alive and trashing everything else in the trunk. Had to shoot it anyway. Moral of the story, don't whack a beaver!