• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Mossberg following suit

Surprising.  I didn't see that coming, for real.  I didn't ever think they'd leave CT - but I'm damn glad that they are.

If more of the BIG companies move out of their oppressive states, that gives the smaller companies more backing when they decide to do the same.  It's gotta be a tough decision to make if you're a smaller company - "We're outta here because of your legislation!" and the state laughs and says "SO what?  The BIG companies are still staying, so we don't care if you go..."  In an unintentional way, there's gotta be some "peer pressure," too - as a smaller company, you decide to leave, announce it, and the BIG companies say, "Well, we're staying here..."

Remington's move is GOOD (even if just headquartering and such).  MagPul's move is GOOD.  This Mossberg move will be GREAT.  Because, that's another one.  Eventually, the big ones that are staying behind right now will be the only ones - and eventually, they'll go, too. 

JT - get a Mossberg for your grandson - you can't go wrong.  Start him off with a 20ga 500 in the Bantam model, and you get a certificate for 1/2 price full-size stock and pump grip.  Get the furniture right away, and save it for later.  <thumbsup>