• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

300BLK Rem. Match for sale

survivalshop

Natchez has this for sale , I also put this in the 300BLK thread.

Remington Premium - .300 AAC Blackout 125gr 20/Box
cart2.gif ADD TO CART ADD TO WISH LIST

RT21503_med.jpg
Product Number: RT21503 Item Price: $35.99 spacer.gif now.jpg$26.99 Availability: In Stock Shipping Weight: 0.87 lb.

And this also,

PNW Arms .300 BLK 220gr HPBT Subsonic 20/Box
cart2.gif ADD TO CART ADD TO WISH LIST

JR300BLKSUB2_med.jpg
Product Number: JR300BLKSUB2 Item Price: $24.99 Availability: In Stock Shipping Weight: 1.10 lbs.
• Caliber:.300 AAC Blackout
• Grain:220gr
• Bullet: Hollow Point Boattail
• Quantity: 20 Rounds per Box

• Covert Knockdown Power
• Subsonic Ammunition
• Sierra MatchKing 220gr HPBT
• Velocity: 1023 ft/s

This is a reliable compact 30-cal solution for AR platform, the AAC Blackout round. This round utilizes existing inventory magazines while retaining their full capacity, and creates the optimal platform for sound and flash suppressed fire. This ammo comes packed in 20rd. boxes.

Edited by survivalshop

You deal ammo, too?  I didn't know you were bringing in pallets...   I'm in for other stuff, besides the blackout.  Can you source up some good .308 Win?

How do you define "good" 308? I have a small lot of FGMM 175gr (7.62x51) available ($24/box) and a little less FGMM 175gr (308) available. That's about the only factory crap I shoot so that's why I stock them. I have an automated notifcation on Rem UMC 300 BLK (115 and 220) when they come back in stock. 

Dealer has a lot of Rem Match 300 AAC 125gr OTM and I can match the price above if we can do caseloads (10 boxes/case). Not sure if they are worth the money when the UMC's are cheaper (when in stock) and perform pretty cosistently. Barnes 300 AAC Tac-TX 110gr in stock....almost the same price as the Rem match.

I've also got some Rem UMC 300 AAC 220gr subs left - not much left since I sold some of them to a walk-in and we use them to test fire.

Lemme see what else I can get that is in stock....

Hornady 300 AAC 110gr VMAX in stock but I don't recommend them (remember the overpressure signs I mentioned on Sunday)

Remington Hog Hammer 300 AAC 110gr TSX.

Jamison 300 AAC  (anyone even interested in this poop?)

Good 308... Lapua ? LOL

Nah, not badass 308 Win, brother- just decent stuff.  Not really FGMM, but more along the lines of the PPU 168 grain OTM, the Fed American Eagle 168 gr OTM - good ammo, not match-priced top of the line ammo.

These guys, or equivalent, from other manufacturers:

1368804528659-590439627.jpeg

Federal_American_Eagle_M1A_Box_Top.jpg

Federal_American_Eagle_M1A_7.62x51_168gr

Both of those do very, very, very well for me.  That's good ammo, right there.

Don't know man.....especially when you seemed interested in the 300 AAC match ammo that was priced more than the 308 FGMM ammo. Ridiculous, I know.

I shoot FGMM for the brass. I've done 7-8 reloads on them and they keep working consistently.

PPU 168gr 308 HPBT - $14

AE 308 168gr OTM is out of stock....

Edited by shibiwan

Not interested in the 300BLK Match, just said I'd used it before.

Good luck so far reloading PPU brass - it's great stuff to reload, if you're not converting their .223 Match into 300BLK.  Keeping it the same, it's good to reload - and it's damn accurate, no matter what caliber you buy it in.  It's been more accurate in some of my 5.56 precision builds than the "super" ammo from US makers. 

The Fed A-Eagle 168s just shoot damn good, and they're not FGMM priced, but very similar in performance.  That's some damn accurate .308 ammo.