• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Rear grip recommendations

Basic Kit comes with one straight and two different beavertail backstrap inserts, plus straight and finger-ledge frontstrap inserts. Full Kit adds two more finger-ledge front inserts, one with an integral, oversized triggerguard for more room when shooting with gloves

You can see a pic of the parts here: http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=26688/Product/AR_15_M16_MIAD_trade__MODULAR_GRIP_KITS

Full Kit adds two more finger-ledge front inserts, one with an integral, oversized triggerguard for more room when shooting with gloves

That second finger ledge front insert is only used if you use the grip for a front vertical foregrip on a rail.  <thumbsup>

I have a MIAD on my JD 308. I find that the thicker grips don't tire my hands out as much as the thinner grips. The Tango Down and the Ergo were very comfortable, but I think I was squeezing the grip tighter because of my grip. After a while I found myself constantly stretching my hand and readjusting my grip. Just my $0.02