SI-Defense 308 Lower for Sale

D.R.D.

SI-Defense

Billet 7075-T6 .308 Lower

http://si-defense.com/product/si-defense-308-lower/

.308 / 7.62x51

Bay Area

$295 + shipping

This is an new-unused high quality billet stripped lower receiver for an AR-pattern rifle to be chambered in .308 / 7.62x51 or similar sized cartridge. It usually sells for $345 + shipping. I am offering it for $295 + shipping to FFL of your choice.

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:27 PM

1. Please mark post as "Sold" when the item is no longer available
2. Include personal images of the item not factory/vendor pictures
3. Transactions are at the risk of buyer and seller and have nothing to do with this site. Moderators might be willing to help resolve an issue but they are under no obligation to do so. Only the parties involved know the facts. Go here and look for history
4. No businesses, personal sales only
5. When an item sells, the original post and title must remain intact with the original item description and asking price.
6.  Do not post links to your item's for sale threads on another web site.  Post the item description with pictures in your thread.
7.  Post the item's location, for firearms sales, post the state.
8. Only post items for sale that you own, or have immediate control of, and will broker the sale yourself.

9. Do not comment on an item you have no interest in unless it's of value to the buyer and seller. No pooping on the threads.

Be smart in your dealings, there are scammers everywhere.

I did a good one, showing how to post pics, but I have no idea who it was to, or what the topic was - I hope someone can find it and link it here. 

In words - find an image hosting source (I use photobucket), upload the pic to that, view the image you uploaded, and you have the choice in PB to copy the direct image extension.

When you post, click the image icon, (11th one over from the left, 9th one over from the right).  Past that image extension into the space, and post the pic.

Or, just click the "More Reply Optons" tab at the lower right when you're posting.  Once you do that, you'll see an "Attach Files" tab at the lower left, once that screen loads - you can search out the image location from your computer hard drive, and attach it directly.

Edited by 98Z5V