• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

A few more SBR's

Rsquared

UPDATE:
Got my two lowers back from Orion last night. Those guys are OUT-Fuckin-Standing. They state a 2 to 3 week turn around time on their website, and this is the 2nd time I've got my stuff back in around a week and a half (including shipping time to MN). Gotta love it. So these 2 SBR's are finally, almost complete.

I say almost cause now I just have to assemble the lowers. I'm thinking about a Geissele S3g trigger for the MK18 (lower). After seeing that thing in action with Greg's rifle (back in  May), I've been thinking about using one of these ever since.

As far as the 7.5" upper........I'm not sure what I want just yet. I'll probably just use my standard (and loved) Armalite 2 stage for now. Until I can figure out exactly what I want that is.

Stocks. You know, I haven't put a lot of thought into that yet. I'll probably just throw some CTR stocks on these babies until I come up with any other ideas. Yeah, yeah I know......pretty plain jane vanilla. But HEY! I said until I come up with other ideas.

The pic below is the MK18 with my other registered lower with an ACS stock on it. Plus a couple pics of the super short 7.5".

post-12568-0-20827300-1415459860_thumb.j post-12568-0-69080400-1415459899_thumb.j post-12568-0-55403800-1415459916_thumb.j

Feel free to toss out some ideas ladies. Mainly........cause I know you will anyway. <laughs>