• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Grilling

It does sound good Sisco and happy birthday.
  3. I like food too much.

Progress is progress my brother. That'll get you closer to making it out to next fall's meet-up.
  4. Grilling

Thanks Brother. One more to 70
  5. Grilling

That sounds tasty and happy birthday sisco
  6. Today
  7. What do I get if I open the can, throw the chicken out, and eat the can?
  8. Grilling

Trooper, I assume congrats are in store for the deer?
  9. Grilling

Great post! That Nigerian prince owes me money! Just grilled a boneless butterflied leg of lamb roast rubbed down with seasonings, olive oil and lots of garlic. Wife and I are celebrating my birthday tomorrow(Monday) early, had a few friends over. It was great! With lots of leftovers. Got the kettle grill up to 650 F, Seared it on both sides, then put it on offset heat and cut the heat down to 400 with some apple wood chunks for smoke. 40 minutes later was done. Sorry no pictures. A nice seasoning crust formed on the outside.
  10. I like food too much.

Guys I finally started exercising a few weeks ago to go with the diet. Started with a couple of 5 pound potato bags, I would hold them at arms length in front of me for a full minute without dropping them. I progressed to 10 pound bags, 25 pound bags, 50 pound bags, and Friday I was able to do that with 2 -100 pound bags. I am real proud of myself. Tomorrow I am going to put a couple of potatos in each bag and see how I do.
  11. Thought prep took either or, right outta the van takes it all, I’ll throw some stickers in
  12. Grilling

Sheppard it is almost all true, except maybe the 5th Marines may not have been in Gitmo in '62.... Damn Wash, you would eat a deer's heart and you would gag on a Sweet Sue canned chicken? I had the video camera set up and had 3/4 of the whole canned chicken eaten when the phone rang and a Englishman offered me a fortune in Nigerian gold stock for a pittance when the wife's Chihuahua knocked the camcorder off broke it and pulled the left drumstick off in the floor and scarfed it up. The chicken cost $24.95 (shipping free) from Amazon and I can't afford to buy another one. By the way I think the English center of uranus is a scam artist. The canned chicken isn't bad, it is way better than the C rations tuna and noodles we had in the 5th Marines at Gitmo back in'62. You guys at 308AR seem like a bunch of pussies to me...
  13. It is minor prep. You gotta admit it's a fucked-up chicken.
  14. Being admin I’m exempt to all contests 🤣🤣🤣
  15. what your not making a vid?
  16. judges.. ruling here? prep or no prep? this might save me some outhouse blue spinkter if i find one.. ( rene might relate to blue ass in a portashitter). ill elaborate. dude hits a portashitter and spends to much time doing work in the plastic box.. drop a big rock down the vent and splash hits his ass and covered it blue. its a dick move but its a true story.
  17. Mrmackc call’n y’all out!!!!
  18. Grilling

Mc that’s got to be the best post ever!!!!!!!
  19. Grilling

Damn Wash, you would eat a deer's heart and you would gag on a Sweet Sue canned chicken? I had the video camera set up and had 3/4 of the whole canned chicken eaten when the phone rang and a Englishman offered me a fortune in Nigerian gold stock for a pittance when the wife's Chihuahua knocked the camcorder off broke it and pulled the left drumstick off in the floor and scarfed it up. The chicken cost $24.95 (shipping free) from Amazon and I can't afford to buy another one. By the way I think the English center of uranus is a scam artist. The canned chicken isn't bad, it is way better than the C rations tuna and noodles we had in the 5th Marines at Gitmo back in'62. You guys at 308AR seem like a bunch of pussies to me...
  20. Uncan, prep( whatever you decide to do to it), devour the whole thing. Isnt that the rules?
  21. nope contest rules apply..
  22. Pic Of The Day 2

And women and men were not offended by that. Sadly, those days are long gone. Now we can't say someone looks sexy or great without a lawsuit.😕😕
  23. You can do it... go get one c'mon Wash
  1. Load more activity