• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Oh dear lort.....1992 called and wants it's hardcore back. This is glorious. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dKorOwxrWuQ&list=RDdKorOwxrWuQ&start_radio=1
  3. New roadhouse movie is ok also the bee keeper. New movies lack something or maybe I'm getting older. Been there done that?
  4. For sure there is a ludicrous speed, It has a name.. baja mode! You should be in the right mind to ignore the stars and planets whizzing buy and anticipate the moon rocks and interstellar cacti.. chalk it up to some scratches on the paint 😈 I'm doing some 60k minor up keep stuff. I found some new marker lights for the fenders. New spark plugs, wipers, and swaybar links. Got the tires rotated , balanced, and realigned. I had a weird wobble ( truck side to side at top speed) and the infamous hard shift. Do they still stock the ko2 bfg's? I run toyo's, but not enough time on the bfg to know the difference? 37"?
  5. Yesterday
  6. Darwin. He's been out of work for a long, long time... He needs to get back on it already...
  7. Seems to me you've succesfully built guns so ergo problem solved...
  8. Last week
  9. Those type tend to cancel out the bloodline!
  10. You pretty much have to come within a couple of blocks of my house to get from Rio Rancho to Tom's place Give me a heads up and stop by on your way through.
  11. Hi... I'm Nathan... and I have a gun building problem... I guess this is like asking the guys at the bar to talk me out of having another drink... 🙂 I'm in the middle of a 350 legend build... once that one is done I'll start looking at 45 Raptor... <sigh> LOL
  12. I've got family in Rio Rancho, NM and I would tie a visit there into that trip.
  13. Roman will know where that button is. Calling @sketch
  14. Then again, your new Raptor probably has a mode for Ludicrous Speed.
  15. We just finished watching the first season of Fallout on Prime Video. It was pretty good for being based on a video game. It is a post nuclear apocalypse show with a 50s Leave It To Beaver vibe.
  16. Make it a couple hundred miles north and you can ride with us.
  17. Man, you'll get here for the first one - and you'll be hooked. You do one, and it's just over...
  18. I look forward to shooting this one, Nate!!!
  19. It's a goal of mine to make it out there with you delinquents one of these times...
  20. first off. Not entirely impressed. Somehow others are getting better results but I’m not paid. I do this as a hobby and I love building my own stuff. I 100% think manufactures fluff numbers. No questions there. I say it in the description but I would like to test the Obsidian on my 1911 to get a fair comparison. I'm still doubting it will drop some magic amount of DB to beat the Tirant 45. Gonna hope to retest this weekend with more data to share. the can did good just not as great as it’s claimed to be. I still love my Tirant
  21. I’m usually on the Form 1 forum and posted this there. Just copied and pasted for your pleasure 😉 Love this painfully stupid gun. But first sorry I don’t take great in-depth pics of the parts/rifle. It’s so damn handy I’m excited to take it out this weekend and sight in the Aimpoint and BUIS. Finally built this beast. Took a long time to give in and do it. Always had it planned but was waiting to find a DD Lite rail for it. Those are badass quad rails that Daniel Defense made years ago and can’t be found. (I love quads) for full build parts listing you can click on the videos description. This was a fun build. Not a build I intend to shoot a lot. Will not be a 600yrd gun. might try to bang steel with it that far once or twice. Won’t be a bug out gun. But it will be a gun to have people shoot unsuppressed to see their reaction!!Recoil isn’t that bad actually. Only changes might be a stock and grip swap. I’m fond of the classics I’m using though. The old Surefire is very dim but I love the look and gray color I don’t like AGBs. Never have. It’s one more thing to fail. Regardless of how good they are they can fail. I don’t want to set a gun for suppressed use only and call it good. Never liked adjusting back and forth especially when the block has 25-30 adjustment settings or needed tools(Allen wrench stores in pistol grip but what if lost?)The Riflespeed AGB I was turned onto kicks ass. 12 settings and easily adjusted on the fly with no tools. Expensive ($200) but was way worth it. Unfortunately 308 DI guns have issues suppressing because of over gassing. I think this gas block saved me and helped me build it with confidence. I ended up cutting down a 12.5 BA barrel to 10.5. I guess I could’ve bought a KAK 10.5 and tried it. Ehh..wanted to see if I could do it myself anyways. Some of you might ask why not a 8.6 blkout? Don’t get me started... I have no need for a caliber I can’t find especially one that’s very restrictive on what projectile to use on reloading. Then finally the price. It doesn’t fit my budget anyway. I would 100% rather build a 338 Spectre or 9x39 first for an odd ball caliber. The 7.62x51 is everwhere and if I wanted to shoot 100rds at a time it’s way more economical then 8.6.
  22. That could almost be any politician. But I'll back you on it.
  23. Here's a YouTube video not only explaining the word but the gentleman in the video is also petitioning The Oxford Dictionary to recognize and add the word to upcoming dictionaries.
  1. Load more activity