Jump to content
308AR.com Community
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Brownells
  • Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Cunuckgaucho

Specialist
  • Posts

    3,688
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cunuckgaucho

  1. I know more than I want to and you sir are being far too kind where turdu is concerned. It seems they are pining it on one guy(white French Canadian) ,Alexandre Bissonnette, the 27-year-old man accused of opening fire on a Quebec City mosque, has been charged with six counts of first-degree murder and five counts of attempted murder
  2. Just ordered a surplus IDF M14 Sniper rifle parts kit only thing missing is the receiver...just have to decide which of my stripped receivers will be used and decide on optics.
  3. Walk softly and carry a big stick- T. Roosevelt
  4. It's a bit like a clogged toilet, the crap is going to build,overflow,spill over and gravity does the rest...need to add a wall at the border
  5. I haven't fired/handled the 10mm but do have the X-Trim in 9mm and it's a well built,accurate(more than me) and a easy/fun to shoot.
  6. Unless you have no other choice I'd avoid a 3 in 1 machine. Check out cncguns.com , also if you have CNC capability then you can start with a 0% lower
  7. I'd love to add a Tormach to the workshop but exchange rate kicking my ass right now. Check out NYC CNC on youtube,tormach guy and machines firearms related stuff
  8. What's even funnier is they are being directed to Winnipeg which is known for two things cold and mosquitos. It's so cold in Saskatchewan all exotic dancershave been strongly advised to pre-warm their poles. If that's where the HRC refugees choose to settle I'm OK with that
  9. Meanwhile in Canada...
  10. DESCRIPTION: GEN 3 (current PRODUCTION Military) Integrated Upper Receiver (IUR): Made for the UK Special Forces Interchangeable fit on all Mil-Spec “push pin” lowers; Fully floating barrel system; Dry film lubricated bolt carrier channel; Screw retained (easily maintained) low profile gas block (under the handguard for safety); Mil-Spec hard anodized black; IUR is marked COLT CANADA 2C085 and NATO on the rail; Straight gas tube to increase life and ease of installation. BARREL: Iconic “Colt Canada” cold hammer forged in your choice of 10.5” or 15.7” fully chrome lined barrel; Canadian Forces Spec thicker chrome; Phosphated to Mil-Spec; Improved integral forged carbine chamber; Colt Canada hammer forged choke bore; 1/7” twist RH/ 6 groove NATO approved bore; Batch marked barrel and barrel extension; High pressure tested HPT and magnetic particle inspection MPI as per Canadian Mil-Spec; Anti corrosion coating applied under the handguards; New liner to improve thermal protection of hands.
  11. Another vote here Recently picked up 5 NOS Breda receivers so going to need build ideas
  12. I see my phone as a tool and it does make my life easier and like any tool at work if it's used incorrectly I'm blaming the operator not the tool.
  13. Sometimes it's better to rip the band aid off quickly
  14. I'm guessing CCW for an inmate has a different design criteria then someone on the outside legally able to holster it
  15. https://homemadeguns.wordpress.com/page/6/ Something I like to share with those that believe that only the police/army should have firearms and banning civilian use will keep them out of the hands of criminals. The quality ranges from dangerous to the user to some decent homebuilt stuff.Note the countries that seemed to make the list often then see how restrictive their firearms laws are. I enjoy pointing out that Australia make the list and they have some tough gun laws even by Canadian standards and isn't a third world country with political upheaval.
  16. Yep Kettle of Fish still going but if you're up this way I'll hook you up with the good stuff. The Mare's leg is a rifle up here and so are short barreled shotguns(pump and lever/break action) as short as 8.5" The can get the Norinco stuff,the M14 makes a great project platform .Last month picked up 5 NOS Breda forged receivers for CAN$150 total because they can't be sold to the US. They must be easterners or downtown folk...
  17. My Colt LE901 w/conversion kit should be getting to me in Oct. Thanks to this site putting together shopping list for future 308 build and buy as bank account allows.
  18. Hi Pappy, Just got my hands on a LE901 w/conversion kit...well it's inbound from the US. The 223 upper is easy, I have a couple laying around but the plan is one of these(15.7 in) as it's 223 upper http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/09/29/colt-canada-sas-iur-uppers-sold-public/ Any feedback as to trigger upgrade,stock,scope or other tweaks? Anyone else have feedback or suggestions or pictures of set ups?It will be pretty much appreciated. Still need a 308 upper which is proving elusive up here so any suggestions as to finding an upper or parts to build an upper south of the boarder much appreciated.I have an American FFL dealer that I work with for legal purchase and export. Thanks
  19. Subscribed Looks like a late night of view with lots of coffee tomorrow at work
  20. Thanks, Great read my best take away quote from this is " Most of the time when we have problems shooting, it’s because we’re not taking care of the fundamentals." Which applies to more then just shooting.
×
×
  • Create New...