• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Connection issues

BigP623

Ok, so I got in a new modem and router from Charter as they increased speeds and I needed new equipment blah blah blah. Anyways with the new stuff hooked up I get an error when I try to access the forum. (Doing this on mobile.) I specifically get a 308ar.com/303_error.htm error when trying to open the page on both my pc and phone when connected to the home network. Mobile is fine. Any ideas fellas?

Ok, here's the rundown. 

Step 1. Browse to http://routerlogin.net/

Step 2. You should see a prompt to enter your username and password, enter "admin" without quotes as the username. If you've changed your default login password, use it here. If you have not, the default password will be listed on the body of your router under a label that says "Network Key (Password)".

Step 3. Once you're logged in, you should see two tabs towards the top left corner of your screen. Click the "Advanced" tab.

Step 4. Under the advanced tab, click the link labeled "Router Status".

Step 5. In the router status screen, click the button labeled "Connection Status". It should be located in a field on the right side of the screen labeled "Internet Port".

Step 6. When the connection status screen pops up, you'll see two buttons labeled "Release" and "Renew", Click the "Release" button and wait for the screen to finish changing.

Step 7. Now click the "Renew" button. This should reset your router's IP information. Once all the window activity has ceased, log out of your router and clear all your browser's data.

Step 8. Reboot your computer and the router at the same time, and then try browsing to the site. Your problem should be fixed at that point.