• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

My NexGen "12" build

washguy

You know I was gonna do that....on getting her in here though...this place is my home..where I can leave my clothes and crap laying around...not take out the garbage...leave beer cans around...yada yada...so if she comes over...she will be cleaning and dusting...telling us to pick up after ourselves...not to put the beer on the table without a coaster....watch where you pee...that kinda stuff...so you want me to pull the trigger? <lmao> Wash

And put the lid down after you pee ;)

We went out to the 500 yd range to test the Nexgen yesterday...all the hiccups worked out .the rifle was flawless...never missed a beat we used lancer asc dpms and pmags...the pmags had to be trimmed a lil on the lips,but this gal is good to go...the barrel likes 168 privi.. I was hitting the swinger at 300 while it was still swinging...400yrds it was still under moa...SWEET!  :) Wash

Edited by washguy

• 3 weeks later...

The twins have arrived....built this one with one eye and only two vicodens....so what if i got some springs and lil thingy's left over?

::)   Wash

image.jpg2_zpscvr66jit.jpg

here's where a lot of weight is saved and less recoil achieved...a regular bcg next to the Nexgen bcg

image.jpg3_zpszuct2uud.jpg