• Visit Sportsmans Guide

1911 info

Dane Armory

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel the sarcasm ... First !  OK .

He would start out by saying something about your total lack of regard for life by taking the safety off of your gun !

After that your fucked because the jury of not your peers are anti gun idiots who are bred to fear guns. 

You have just been deamed as an evil killer !

Behind closed doors their will one person who will keep saying to the other eleven idiots ,"He modified That Gun so he could KILL that helpless boy who was just taking something he needed to get by with ". Bang ... Manslaughter charge !

First step in being involved in a shooting:  be justified.

Second step to being involved in a shooting:  ensure that at least one investigator documents you saying "I am the VICTIM, they are the PERPETRATOR."  Once that it IN WRITING, tell them things happened fast and, just as police do after a shooting, you want your lawyer present for any questioning.

The third step:  have a good lawyer.  Or a public defender and Vaseline.

In AZ vs Hickey, the prosecution in the first trial made a HUGE issue that Hickey used a Glock having no active safety.  Stock pistol.  Painted as blood thirsty and a gun slinger wanna be.

In the second criminal trial (after a civil trial where his accusers changed their stories to get an insurance company pay out), the defense lawyer questioned the lead detective extensively about his issue Glock, why that pistol was chosen, why the department allowed/issued Glocks.  The prosecutor didn't touch the pistol in the second trial.

Hickey used the Pima County Public Defender, who was backed up by advisors from Massad Ayoob's legal action group, The Armed Citizens' Network.  They came onboard part way into Trial 1 and were there for the entire second criminal trial.

The legal systems in all 50 states are set up for one thing:  to prosecute criminal charges against citizens.

They are not there to ensure you are innocent.  "Everything you say CAN and WILL be used AGAINST you."

Remember:  this happened in "Gun friendly Arizona."

http://www.armedcitizensnetwork.org/images/stories/Hickey Booklet.pdf

• 5 weeks later...

I never thought my little hijack of the thread about my Swartz device failure would start so many replies but it's brought a lot of information that I really enjoyed reading and learning from.  My thanks and hats off to all who posted. I sure love the Delta Elite 10mm my best friend built on a Caspian/Foster lower as my daily carry gun.  I carry it in remembrance of Randy who died 1 year 9 months ago and it functions perfectly. 

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...