• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New ArmaLite Website

• 4 weeks later...

It appears the new ArmaLite website now has the shopping cart feature activated and functional.  I went in late last night and added a green furniture set to the cart and took it all the way to the point of purchase and it worked.

It appears that possible not all items are operable but most seem to be.  Bummer ... they were out of stock on the field repair kits and the two-stage tactical trigger was hard to find in the main list but I could pull them up by item description.

Prices appear to be the same as DSG but right now DSG has an extended 10% sale.  Picked up the trigger assembly and field repair kit there.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been looking over the ArmaLite site for a buffer kit and realized they now have FREE shipping on orders of $100 and more, at least that is what it said when I placed items in my cart. $5 flat rate shipping showed untill I went over the $100. 

They still lack some details on the items but it looks like they are headed the right way!

• 7 months later...

Did Mr. Raley's PDFs ever get hosted on this forum? I really miss those Technical Notes on the old ArmaLite site. Wish I had made copies before the revamped website!

I must say Pat did a wonderful job writing and compiling that invaluable information! It would be a shame to lose access to it forever. The new ArmaLite management should have worked something out with Pat. Sadly, good things don't last.