• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Introduction

Palerider29

Specifically to troll.  Because I'm glad to see the internet warriors hard at work.  I'm Tyler, and I didn't get a chance to chime in on my thread before I was blocked and it was locked...meanwhile you all just went on talking trash while I couldn't even defend myself.  Hey thats fine.

For Chris.  You know my review was pretty scathing and vindictive even.  But I wasn't the only one slinging shots.  I'm glad you went and changed my D to a B, even though it doesn't really matter anymore.  That was definitely what I had initially, somehow after my post that miraculously changed, so I guess results are results.  All of that yesterday sprung from that feedback.  I bought this thing months ago, and the last time I spoke via email with Chris was weeks ago.  I wasn't even going to say anything until I found out my account had be terminated because of the D you left me.  That had me seeing red, because you know as well as I do that I did everything right, kept in contact and played my part.  Honestly I could give a crap about not getting the tracking number, it was really inconsequential.  My problem was for the most part the phone call where you threatened my feedback and then hung up on me.  Even that didn't bother me until I actually did get feedback.  The D, though it was changed to a B screwed me.

But I digress, you took the higher road in my last post and I commend that.  At least on the face of it, you made the right choice publically.  I don't need to hold a grudge about it, in fact I'd delete that post if I could.  But thats robocops call, he wants it up there so it stays.  But its fine, things will work out regardless.  Looking back, it was a very emotionally charged post I made yesterday, and yea it was a douchebag move.  I was seeing red more than anything, and I spewed some thoughts where I could.  This was the only place, no need to look in other forums.  I wish things had been different honestly, I was pretty happy with the results of my purchase prior to your phone call.  If you'd taken the time to actually talk to me rather than argue with me on the phone about feedback, we'd have sorted things out and it would've been just fine, in fact I would've gladly changed your B to an A, gladly.  But thats not how it went down, it was a straight up argument folled by you hanging up, and then just as vindictively giving me a crap grade for no real reason.  But realistically, its whatever, life goes on, and you weren't bad to buy from as I claimed.  Other than a small annoyance and an unprofessional phone call, the truth is that I bought Sunday night, and picked up Saturday morning, and thats pretty impressive, and I appreciate that.  So any bad publicity I gave was in reaction to a grade that was changed, and that I was pissed. 

Bygone's be bygone's.

For the forum, you folks suck, and if I'm not banned after this I'm closing my account.  Talk all the trash you want after I've been locked out, I'm sure you internet tough guys feel so cool telling me how it is without me being able to defend myself.  Pretty lame.

My personal favorite was planeflyer...really?  ***pics mic back up***  Who are you to call me out for not being a marine?  Get out of my face with that crap.  Just cause you spent a tour blowing marines on a boat doesn't mean you know marines.  It'll be a cold day in hell before I let some squid call me out.  I don't like you either.  You're a trash talker and an internet tough guy, and thats it.  Easy to talk big behind a keyboard.  You have all these cute things to say about panties and pubes and all this blah blah blah that really means nothing.  What means something is you questioning that I was a marine or not, and you ma'am get the only cuss word I will use in this post, and you can go and fornicate yourself with the lpd sized dildo your wife needs to compensate for your lack of penis. 

Maybe you want to leave this thread open long enough for me to defend myself, or maybe you just want to ban this troll account and be done with it.  Option B is likely easier, bunch of dried up dusty old men who can barely form a coherent though anyways, its easier to fire at targets that can fire back...which is why some of us join the navy...****cough****planetwat****

Peace out homos.

I want to just add one more thing in here, and that's a formal apology to Riedeman. Maybe my expectations were high, and maybe I was needy, but I was a dick and I got short with you and I apologize for that. Part of it was carried over from a previous transaction I had from someone unrelated. I ordered a kac ras for my colt service rifle clone, and after over a month the guy kept giving me the run around and lying to me about shipping, and it really was a poor transaction. So I unfairly decided I wanted to ensure I had a tracking number. Unfairly because you did everything you were supposed to just like I did. I can get short with people, and I'm sorry if I did. I was so focused on having a smooth transaction and getting good feedback that I kind of lost myself. I should've been more patient. I can't apologize for wanting feedback, that was extremely important, for obvious reasons. I really screwed the pooch on another deal and I don't use gunbroker enough to have a decent chance to turn my score around, so feedback was my #1 motivator for this purchase. But I went about it the wrong way. And I publicly am apologizing for that. I hope my post doesn't have a negative impact on your business.

Edited by Palerider29

Forget that. You people do t even know me, but closed my last thread and booted me to run your mouths when I couldn't do anything about it. Nope, I'm here to get my say in and run my mouth like you guys did against me. Dude, I would've gladly scrapped that thread and made an introduction, but everyone had their .02 to give. Which for the most part was meh, but I will not have my sevice question, that's dis honoring me and I won't have it. So here I am, got something to say I'm here. I addressed the riedeman issue, and said I was in the wrong. But I'm here and don't need to cuss to give you my mind. As crappy as it was that my first post was negative towards someone, it was equally crappy to cut my out and talk behind my back like a bunch of hs girls.

Nobody talked behind your back - it was open.  Right in the open.  You deserved what was said about you.

You made a straight douche move of a first post, just to bash a vendor.  That's fucking weak.

You treat Marines in your platoon the way you handle your personal life?  Two fucked up transactions on GB, you completely fucked up your first impression here - and it's always someone else at fault.  Maybe you should look at YOU, and start there.

I'll question your service - you say you're a Marine, okay.  I get it.  Then you're a Marine.  Seems like you're a fucking know-it-all Lieutenant, too.  If you treat your subordinates in the ay that you act here, then you need some Senior NCO to climb straight up your ass and spread out like a spider monkey - you need your attitude fixed.

I did 21.5 years in the Army, in the ahrdest jobs I could possibly find - and I found them.  And I did them well.  So, don't bring your bull$hit high and mighty attitude in here and just think that somebody on this board fucking owes you something, because you're a Marine. 

I went out in the desert today and shot from 9am to 2:30pm, in 110-degree heat.  If you want to sit here and think that you want to do a dicksize comparison, then just shut your mouth and come with me.

I can't wait to see your stupid a$s launched out of here again.

If I can't contribute to a conversation about me, then that's behind my back.

Try this on for size, I don't think you did 21.5 years, I think you're just slanging some "my dick is bigger" talk for a trump card. And if you did, cook doesn't count as a "hard job". I've done my time and been out, I don't have any subordinates to boss around. I do have students though as my job is to teach people to fly. And no I'm not a dick to them either, because the military mindset only works in the military.

Second, 1 screwed up transaction 3 years ago, that I was honest about. Then one transaction that went smoothly, other than being pushy about feedback. The criteria for an A is that I pay in full in a timely manner, and I did just that, so get your facts straight.

Good job going to shoot today, what's that got to do with the price of tea in China? I read some flight manuals and studied some helicopter stuff, how does that apply to your life? Besides, I had my time shooting guns all day in the desert, so put your dick away bucko, been there done that, got the magnet and the t-shirt.

Maybe I will get booted again, but not without a fight this time. Servers in China don't care if I use a little bandwidth for this.

Oh yea Mr cross-spatulas...for the "always someone else's fault" crap, I'll refer you to post 2 of this thread. Hey I was wrong, I screwed up. I know I did as far as my impression here goes. I'm a man, I can admit when I'm wrong, and yesterday I was. Straight douche is right where I went, I was pissed. Doesn't make it ok. It is what it is.

So what if it is?? Oh I bet you're gonna say something about how that's an enlisted pic and I'm claiming to be an Lt huh? Actually you're the one who claimed me to be an officer, I never made that, in fact 0331 is an enlisted rank. Lt is my initials. Yawn, big deal. If I had your name I'd get personal too, buuuut big bad warrior hides behind a screen name...

So what if it is?? Oh I bet you're gonna say something about how that's an enlisted pic and I'm claiming to be an Lt huh? Actually you're the one who claimed me to be an officer, I never made that, in fact 0331 is an enlisted rank. Lt is my initials. Yawn, big deal. If I had your name I'd get personal too, buuuut big bad warrior hides behind a screen name...

Yeah, I know, now - Typically, when someone claims to be military, and they use Lt in their screen name, what would you initially think it is?  Yep, Lieutenant.  I know it's your initials, now, Leland.

So your google works? Yea I had a speeding ticket in kansas I didn't show up for. Bet you've never had anything like that.

Must have been a bad speeding ticket, man.

FUGITIVE OF JUSTICE - OTHER JURISDICTION FTA CARELESS DRIVING

I don't understand...  You're talking about all these "internet badasses" - what was it you called them?

You certainly don't look the part of a badass, in any way, shape, or form.  You look kinda soft...

You walked into our saloon and started running your lips and still continue to do so, go find one of your local bars I'm not talking the yuppie one the one alil rough around the edges. Walk into it with nothing but your bitch ass attitude and start calling patroons out like you are here I bet it's a matter of time before you get your teeth kicked in. Your a key board ninja, a bitch......... Nothing but a cry baby bitch! Gfys dude and get the fuk out our saloon

Oh Jesus Christ. Sweet so my driving record is on defense now. Ok you caught me, I points my license out in Colorado, go caught driving on a suspended in Salina and got it taken care of, but not before I missed a court date and got hauled in. Big deal. No dui's, no felonies, in fact that case is closed. Pretty easy to assume something huh dipshit? Yea whatever, you sit there hiding behind a screen name, and whatever you can to make me look bad while your behind safety. But in fact in that same search you'd find I'm a pilot. Pilots can't have dui's, felonies, or drug charges, so go fuk yourself with that fugitive poop.

Oh Jesus Christ. Sweet so my driving record is on defense now. Ok you caught me, I points my license out in Colorado, go caught driving on a suspended in Salina and got it taken care of, but not before I missed a court date and got hauled in. Big deal. No dui's, no felonies, in fact that case is closed. Pretty easy to assume something huh dipshit? Yea whatever, you sit there hiding behind a screen name, and whatever you can to make me look bad while your behind safety. But in fact in that same search you'd find I'm a pilot. Pilots can't have dui's, felonies, or drug charges, so go fuk yourself with that fugitive poop.

This one of you looks better

1637CE84-67BF-4BDF-AB63-645446B8E418_zps

I don't know if he'll ever see the end result of his work...

Guess who's IP address got blasted into orbit?

First of all... with 12 yrs in LE, I've never seen two sets of mug shots for a traffic violation. ESPECIALLY two mugs obviously separatedby a great amount of time (and weight). There's either a better explanation... or someone has deeper skeletons in their closet.

For the record, when I initially banned him (ltkrich) I sent him a message KINDLY explaining why I had to do what I did. I was respectful and professional.

As for his Revenge of the Nerds attempt at a Internet assault... well, we can all see this "machine gunner" wasn't armed aptly for this battle.

Unfairly because you did everything you were supposed to just like I did. I can get short with people, and I'm sorry if I did. I was so focused on having a smooth transaction and getting good feedback that I kind of lost myself. I should've been more patient. I can't apologize for wanting feedback, that was extremely important, for obvious reasons. I really screwed the pooch on another deal and I don't use gunbroker enough to have a decent chance to turn my score around, so feedback was my #1 motivator for this purchase.

Got a temper problem?  Why the hell is GB feedback SO important to you? Why do you have such a hardon for GB positive feedback?

Got some stockpiling to do?...

Maybe I will get booted again, but not without a fight this time. Servers in China don't care if I use a little bandwidth for this.

Your server was hardly in China, too.  You didn't put up much of a fight, either.