• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Introduction

Palerider29

I have just two questions if you're still here.

1) What was the intention of your first post on this site? Just to inflict damage to someone's name, or were you doing it to save someone else the hassle of not having their hand held the entire way through a fairly successful transaction?

2) What point in the story was it relevant to tell us you were a Marine? Was that to sway us to your side because you have served? Or was it to make sure we understood that you are a respectful and honest man?

2) What point in the story was it relevant to tell us you were a Marine? Was that to sway us to your side because you have served? Or was it to make sure we understood that you are a respectful and honest man?

It was to back his piss-poor standing in coming in here to slander someone.

Behind their back...with no chance of defending themselves. Someone who did them a solid.

Everything this person claims we did to him.

And then, after he stabs a vendor doing him a solid repeatedly behind their back, he cries like the disrespectful hypocrite he is.

Funny how that when everyone is an azzhole in your way, you can't realize the biggest ass is the one in the mirror.

Edited by planeflyer21

A1B91DD2-1C0C-469E-ADF8-E0AB83987548_zps

Every time I haul some motherfucker into the Grey bar motel... and he smiles for his mug shot... I yell, so everyone can hear, "what the fukc are you smiling for? You're in jail stupid!"

Smile gone.

I never understood that, it ain't fuk'n glamor shots!!