• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

These guys are very helpful

• 5 years later...

I have 2 PWS.  Mk116 and Mk216.  Love them both.  I actually had an issue with stovepipes at first on my Mk1.  These guys handles it like absolute pros.  They paid to have it shipped back.  Kept me posted on the expedient tune-up.  Turned out to be a simple polishing issue.  They put a new bolt in and polished/honed some contact points in the BCG and receiver.  Had it back to me within about 8 days.  Worked flawless ever since.  I had no hesitation buying the Mk2 after that.  And the Mk2 was flawless from round 1.  I always avoided AR's because of the direct impingement.  Just something inherently wrong about pumping barrel gas into the receiver.  So once I learned of an affordable piston driven AR, especially a long stroke version, I was sold.  I love my AK platforms.  But they have their limitations.  PWS picks up where they leave off.  Maybe not as durable as an AK.  But I'll take the accuracy and ergonomic improvements of the AR.  

There's been quite a few enhancements to the PWS line since 2011.  Free Float barrels and free float keymod handguards.  Isonite barrels and receivers.  Nickel-Teflon BCG.  I really like this line up.  Especially the 5.56.  Between the long stroke piston, the FSC break, and the buffer tube system, this thing shoots a soft as a .22lr compared to my .308 rigs.  I'm keeping sight on target with ease off of bags.