• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

KAK BCG

D.R.D.

How do we know how he had the Gas adjusted the last time he tried that SSA ammo . He said "no matter what I did , it wouldn't work ", I guess we can or he wants us to assume he tried to adj. the gas before, not sure .

I'm not into with putting more holes in my bolt face to potentially weaken it & those springs have to be weaker then a single Ejector spring , to balance the Ejector total spring pressure or the Cartridge may not completely chamber & lock the bolt because of too much spring pressure , more proprietary components , you will have to get those springs from this one place or maybe LMT .

Maybe he could have just changed out his ejector spring or diagnosed his ejection problem.  I just had an ejection problem with a new Bolt & changing the Ejector Spring , fixed the issue , so just having twice the Ejectors is nice if thats what you think you need .

You have to think about how many rifles only have one & have been battle tested & work , so it is trendy & if you want one go for it . 

Sig was putting dual ejectors on the 716 but by Dec. 2014 they were back to just using one.............

I've read of a couple people on SigTalk that were having issues and sent the rifles back, Sig put dual ejector bolts in place of the single but I haven't read anything from them since.

Edited by jtallen83