• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Barrel making companies who make ArmaLite pattern

Gator Monroe

I'm considering Adco (They are a favorite of the ar15.com Retro Crowd for many years) but I'm not sure ArmaLite has a Matte Black 20" 1/10 twist chrome lined 750 @ gasblock AR10A2 profile barrel on hand or as an offering when back in stock even . There are many companies that may be able to help me (But most do not even mention "ArmaLite pattern") and they seem to ALL cater to DPMS style . If you know of another company (Like McGowen) that even mentions ArmaLite pattern I would love a name or link , and my Lower only has 8 days of 10 day wait left ,which is strange & Sad because I was carrying my CCW EDC Glock 19 (Gen 3) when I went into FFL & ordered my ArmaLite B model Lower .    

Edited by Gator Monroe

7 hours ago, Gator Monroe said:

my Lower only has 8 days of 10 day wait left ,which is strange & Sad because I was carrying my CCW EDC Glock 19 (Gen 3) when I went into FFL & ordered my ArmaLite B model Lower .    

You know how to fix that brother! Location, location, location!

On April 11, 2016 at 5:43 AM, jtallen83 said:

Why not just get an Armalite? Not in stock but if you want the real deal waiting may be the cheapest route;

https://armalite.com/shop/ar-10-a4-rifle-barrel-assembly/

You can have the front sight put on here;

https://www.adcofirearms.com/shopservices/shop_qnew.cfm?code=FSB%20Install

If you are truly making a retro , the above is what you should use & just wait for them to fill your back order , might be filled faster then you think . Waiting sux , but it will be the correct component .