• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Les Baer .308s

Papa

There is a little info in a few posts. Currently there is little we know about it and we have yet to know of a single person who owns one. We haven't been able to determine if they are manufacturing a rifle or modifying someone elses.

If you search for baer in the search box youll find the posts.

If anyone ever contacts them get some details we could use.

I have talked to their shop in person, from what I gather everything (castings aside) is done in-house, apparently the trigger assembly is a Gieselle, and they expected to have BCG's for matched barrel/bolt sets available to be sold as parts by June or July. I'm thinking of buying a barrel/bolt/BCG set this summer when they become available. It was hinted at that their specs for BCGs and barrels were not proprietary, which lead me to believe that LBC barrel/bolt sets are based of the common DPMS design.

Please remember that this info is based off my conversation with the shop back at the beginning of the year, some info may not be accurate, design specs could have changed in the interim, etc etc, remember that YMMV. If in doubt, feel free to call them up, they're very friendly folk and will be happy to answer your questions.

• 2 weeks later...