• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Quad rail needed

375Weatherby

17 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Midwest Industries is another option, on their earlier-generation handguards.  With that, design-wise, would be Troy and Yankee Hill Machine, as well.

I've got one of the MWI ones but only one. I'd bee willing to part with but mines 15" I could deffinetly check ID tho

On 9/26/2016 at 11:29 PM, ARTrooper said:

is there any other kind of rail worth having other than free floating? :P 

I agree with ya ARTrooper, but we had no problems at all whacking 500 yard targets with an M16 and open sights. Ahh those fond memories of the old triangle hand guard. LOL Now at 57 years old I can't even see a silhouette target at 500 yards without a scope. :laffs:

Edited by beantown

lol. I hear you Beantown, my agency issued me an old m16 that came from the army. pretty sure they were just trying to get rid of them so they didn't have to store them. lol. carrying handle and all. the thing is accurate, but cant even decently mount a scope because the carrying handle is apart of the upper receiver. lol. we are all praying that we get something decent some day. some of the regular handguards look kinda cool, but I think most of us would agree performance is better than cool (although most free floating handguards look cooler). so I would much rather have a handguard not putting anymore pressure on my barrel.