• Visit Sportsmans Guide

9mm AR

planeflyer21

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rsquared said:

Will those eat steel cased 9mm? I've got about a 1000 rounds of that stuff that I've been sitting on wondering how I was gonna get rid of it.

Yep.  :thumbup:

Here ya go, Jon...

9mm AR.jpg

Edited by 98Z5V

1000 rounds of steel cased 9mm????  That come free with a case of MGD or somethin?  Hell yeah, bring it.  I'll be traveling light on ammo. I have some, but not as much as I'd like to have. Might have to hit the store on the way out. Hopefully there's plenty of small rocks for my slingshot. 

Screw the slingshot my brother. If nothing else, I'll be bringing a minimum of 1000 rounds of everything I have. 7.62, 556 (probably more than that), 300 black (subs and supers), and obviously now....the shitty steel cased 9 (just to burn up). 45? I'm not really planning on playing with the pistols too much. But I'll at least have 500 rounds of that too. Just for personal protection from you bastards. :laffs:

You already sound like you're providing the firewood and grilling facilities, so it sounds like you've got that covered..

FUK! This is gonna be KICK-ASS! I'M PUMPED!

I can't wait to see you sorry ass motherfukers.

And of course.......Larry (that big sum-bitch) ain't gonna be around. I was looking forward to drinking with him AND Rene....another sorry motherfuker. :lmao:

This is EPIC already, and we're still a week out...  :laffs:

I'll pick up all the steel targets from my source probably Monday.  Maybe Saturday. Schit, I don't know. We have alot - ALOT - of steel to shoot at. As well as all my contortionist targets that you fukkers have to shoot through, to, in, on, all that. 

Ron - you're shooting some damn pistol rounds out here.  Brace yourself.  I hope you have a holster...  :thumbup::lmao:

53 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Oh....and I forgot. The rounds for the 338 LM. The MRAD will be onsite with one HELLUVA Whoop-Ass bipod. And she'll be wearing a nightforce scope by the way. Don't get carried away though. It'll just be an NXS style. :laffs:

What is the range on the 338LM ... A mile ?

The 300wsm should go 1100 to 1500 meters.