• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

FGMM 168 gr. $15.99 a Box

jtallen83

Standard 175 gr FGMM is my favorite load but I may have to try those. Juyordered a couple boxes of another new FGMM load, 185 gr.

7 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, or if it is any good, or if it is a good price, but I got this in an email.

http://defenderoutdoors.com/163744-federal-signal-p308etlr175

1 hour ago, jtallen83 said:

Standard 175 gr FGMM is my favorite load but I may have to try those. Juyordered a couple boxes of another new FGMM load, 185 gr.

Can our ArmaLite 1-11.25" twist barrels handle the 175(s) and higher?

2 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Armed Eye Doc

Daily deal again, they must have semi loads of this stuff, I gotta lay off it and get some 175's!

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, or if it is any good, or if it is a good price, but I got this in an email.

http://defenderoutdoors.com/163744-federal-signal-p308etlr175

Doc    those look sweet!     since 168FGM is what we shoot all year.....then it comes time to hunt deer and im always going now what do I get to hunt with....I would think the 168 otm would do the deed ,but it seems as though the internet hunters say...oh no you cant shoot a deer with otm 168...but I bet plenty of deer have hit the dirt from a fgm 168

these new ones look good....geeez please no mo ammo  lol        Wash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
7 minutes ago, washguy said:

Good find this year.. Lol.....im thinkin the Cali ammo law could have a perceived effect on the ammo online sellers.... We may see some good deals.... Ya never know

Wash

I've thought the same thing but I've also thought about how much it sucks that what happened in CA and how I don't want it to move elsewhere.

Gra   yup.... Here's what happens the left wingers get tired of the high taxes and other crazy crap That THEY voted into their State and local legislation.. So they vote with their feet and move to a different state/city...... And here's the kicker these idiots come to a town near you and vote the same liberal way they did in the effin state they just left.... And now we are back to square one..... Happening before my very eyes here in Big D..... :bat:    Wash

13 minutes ago, washguy said:

Gra   yup.... Here's what happens the left wingers get tired of the high taxes and other crazy crap That THEY voted into their State and local legislation.. So they vote with their feet and move to a different state/city...... And here's the kicker these idiots come to a town near you and vote the same liberal way they did in the effin state they just left.... And now we are back to square one..... Happening before my very eyes here in Big D..... :bat:    Wash

Yes I know.  I knew that bullpoopy was already happening a couple of years ago when I saw Greg Abbott post "Don't CA my Texas".  Pathetic.

Now we got that goofball racist butch Sheriff out of Dallas trying to run for Governor.  As sad as it simply sucks.

• 2 months later...