• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bushnell's 4.5x18x40 Drop zone AR Optics

For $ 99 this is one nice scope , heavy Scope , Glass looks clear , positive clicks on adjustments , everything feels tight , stupid Scope covers , but I have Bikini covers for it . I have to wait for Rings until after the Holidays , don't want to get caught in the Holiday rush . I believe this scope is worth the $ 100 I paid for it . Like the 1x4x24 I got for the same price , I like it also & to think I said I would never buy a Bushnell many years ago .  I'm cheap & this is going on my  5.56 24" bbl, AR  ( for ground Cong  or ISIS Dog's :laffs:), the Burris 6.5x20x50 is going back on my 16" 308 AR .

Sure its not a $ 2-3000 Scope , but good enough for me .

DSCN3116.thumb.JPG.0993dcc8d8e863f33d565c1afe9e9ece.JPG

DSCN3117.thumb.JPG.0642a357ebcf4379139056ed26c03cca.JPG

DSCN3118.thumb.JPG.5cae8135b389346c5a67b17198f36045.JPG

DSCN3119.thumb.JPG.43cd9a8ce8b517d492ee9cf0ac543acb.JPG

DSCN3120.thumb.JPG.9baf955ab80fad99653ebe457e3319e9.JPG

23 minutes ago, survivalshop said:

, I like it also & to think I said I would never buy a Bushnell many years ago

They have certainly made improvements over the last decade. I have a good number of them but in the Elte series, nothing but praise for them. Not sure I would mess with the Banner line though, father-in-law got one of those in a package deal and it was pure junk, would not focus and very mushy adjustments, totally useless like the Bushnell of old.

14 hours ago, 392heminut said:

So is that the scope from the sale you posted? If so, how come it's an AR223? Just wondering because the sale was supposed to be for an AR308 scope.

Both scopes are on sale for the same price  , I decided on the 223 version , because its going on one . I still may order the 308 version for future use .

Edited by survivalshop

On 12/22/2017 at 8:01 PM, survivalshop said:

I had to buy a Clock Spring for the Steering Wheel on my Truck , it was $ 134 , so there went buying another scope this month :lmao: Damn !

Josh has gotten something like 5 recall notices to replace the clock spring for the steering wheel in his Jeep Wrangler. It won't cost him a dime but he keeps putting it off. I'm probably going to have to make an appointment and go over there to Tucson and take it in myself. Damn kids, you NEVER quit raising them!:bitchslap:

5 hours ago, 392heminut said:

I got the 308 version, it just showed up yesterday. Took it out of the box and looked at it but that's all. I don't even have a 1" mount I can use with it right now!

I too need a mount or Rings , all my Rings are "Med or High , I need Xtra High in what ever I decide . I may give Mr. Larue some business , I also like the Warne one piece mounts ,I will have to look at the Scope height(s)

I just ordered another Scanner for the SRS & ABS codes , it also does the Engine codes , not to mention , live data , looks pretty cool .

On 12/24/2017 at 7:37 PM, survivalshop said:

I too need a mount or Rings , all my Rings are "Med or High , I need Xtra High in what ever I decide . I may give Mr. Larue some business , I also like the Warne one piece mounts ,I will have to look at the Scope height(s)

I just ordered another Scanner for the SRS & ABS codes , it also does the Engine codes , not to mention , live data , looks pretty cool .

I got a larue one piece with the quick detach this summer for my ARAk, wash found it on sale shortly after I decided I wanted it luckily. Very please with it, the pile of goodies I got