• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Just two months

bgc

Two months until the start of hunting in Ohio  ;D  As much as I enjoy hunting varmint's, I am looking forward to hunting something thats good on the grill.

With the wet spring and summer we have been having I would imagine there will be an abundance of critters.

Damn, last time I hunted slug season in Oh was 1985.  I miss that.  :(

Wasn't far from you, bgc - grew up in Zanesville.  Never had a pig or boar problem back then, but I'd like to get back there in those woods and go after them now.  My parents still live there, so maybe one day I'll do it. 

On another note, the Wheeling Cabela's is one of my favorites.  <thumbsup> ;D

I have spent some time fishing just south of the "Y"....... Zanesville is in "Section C" they will let a person harvest up to 18 deer (Archery, Gun, and Urban permits) this year.

If you go to the ODNR website they have some photos of the hog some folks have taken in Zaleski State Forest.

I haven't heard of any Hogs by Cambridge,where I gun hunt, just the big foot type thingy , what do they call him down there marsh or grassy monster or something like that, I can't remember.

Now that would be a trophy!

I misses a Coyote last year with my Anaconda 44 mag., but not heard of any Hogs taken around us .

I have plenty down here in Florida to whack.

I have spent some time fishing just south of the "Y"....... Zanesville is in "Section C" they will let a person harvest up to 18 deer (Archery, Gun, and Urban permits) this year.

My brother takes the limit every year, in all seasons.  Next time I get home, I'll snap a shot of his man-cave, with all the mounts.  He's had many that have just missed state records.  I'm so damn jealous that it's not even funny...  ;D