• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Recoil Reduction systems

mrmackc

Where can you get them? I'm curious, but can't find anything but the AR-15 version on DPM's website.

EDIT: Is it bad that the amount of Engrish on their website is off-putting to me?

"Included also two extra buffer springs, two counterweight springs and an extra heavier counterweight. The shooters can fine tune the riffle circle and the recoil and further to secure the correct bolt locking."

"This system concept addressed also to 12 gauge Shotguns builded on AR-15 platforms."

Just sayin'...

Edited by COBrien

3 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Sure is alota parts. Some old guy here,I think he used to wrangle deer and beaver. He'd say 

Don't complicate $hit with complicated $hit.

That sure is a shiny pile of parts, though.

I was just getting ready to say that, when I saw that picture.  It looks like half the fucking hardware section at Ace...   That shiit's gonna fly apart at the most inopportune time...   :laffs:

1 minute ago, unforgiven said:

Animals still whisper his name in the forest.:lmao:

Yeah, they do...  they speak of me in none other than reverent tone...   :thumbup::banana:

8 minutes ago, mrmackc said:

I saw it while looking for a recoil spring for a.40 Witness Compact. Is this an Israel product?, it was listed for AR15 .223, 5.56.  and AR10 7.62/ .308.

I reckon it wouldn't hurt anything it came apart, if you were punching paper or ringing steel out in Az. or even in Texas!....but what about in Israel?....lol

Edited by mrmackc

4 hours ago, survivalshop said:

Man, that looks like a Jammed rifle ( or what ever ) waiting to happen !  What a cluster fuk of parts .

I don't think you use all the parts together, there are several different ways to make a custom unit

On 1/17/2018 at 10:58 PM, Robocop1051 said:

I like her style 

On 1/18/2018 at 11:04 AM, DNP said:

Yeah...but you still don't have a folding stock.