• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Delta 14, M14/M1A Chassis

survivalshop

5 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

The one with the MagPul SGA stock is pretty damn cool, too.

I think it should be FDE though , it looks odd in Black on that rifle . I have the FDE version on my Slug gun . They may have it on there in black to show the stock . I'm more interested in the Folding stock for a Truck gun .

DarkEarth-2.png.48981f8cc8110948fa1daa9cc27612ad.png

5a8b479e57370_stockfolded.thumb.png.2d9211c3d7bab02bafc685e85a118968.png

• 1 year later...

Soooo..... I'm at SHOT 2020, hanging out with AB Arms, talking about their "Urban Sniper Stock" for my line of rifles. Being a longtime M1A/M14 fan, I spied a Delta 14 Chassis on his wall. This instantly got me thinking of a new project. So naturally I go online to search more about this product, only to find THIS THREAD!!!

@survivalshop, Did you ever get this?? I'm leaning VERY heard at a lightweight SOCOM16 project, and this would be the sh!t!!! I'm reading like a scholar right now. Trying to get any info I can on it.

3 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

Soooo..... I'm at SHOT 2020, hanging out with AB Arms, talking about their "Urban Sniper Stock" for my line of rifles.

Don't go nuts yet, brother.  Look into the B5 Precision Stock. I'll have a coupld of these, once I can find them.  LaRue had them on all the Siete rifles - that were rifles.

img_5800.jpg

B5_precision_stock_03.jpg