• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Wallmart raise age limit on firearms

HotRod308

After seeing Walmart cave and raise the age limit to 21 to buy guns to 21 just pissed me off. but what can I do, not much. Not much anyone one can do considering the huge size of wallmart, not even unions can bring them down.

But I could pass my point or make my point to them by loading up one or two shopping carts full of beer and anything else I can think of that a person of 18 could buy and use and go kill someone else with.

Once I have my shopping cart full proceed to the check out and let them ring it up. Once done, ask for the manager on duty. Once the person arrives, ask them why Wallmart allows 18 yr olds buy this and go use it and kill others with it. What is the difference between a loaded up drunk 18yr old texting and hitting another car head on?

Then walk with out paying for it.

Just an idea.

33 minutes ago, HotRod308 said:

But I could pass my point or make my point to them by loading up one or two shopping carts full of beer and anything else I can think of that a person of 18 could buy and use and go kill someone else with.

Lemme know what state it is that 18 year olds can buy beer...  

1 minute ago, C Funnk said:

Dicks sporting goods/ Field and stream stores also raising their age limit to 21.

Dick's Sporting Goods, making their statement about not selling ARs anymore, after Sandy Hook... I get it.  They caved to policital pressure, and showed their true side.  So, fuk them.

Now, Dick's Sporting Goods, opening a NEW CHAIN called "Field and Stream" in 2013, so they CAN CONTINUE to sell ARs there...  I have a big problem with that.

That's way worse than Malarkey views/his wife's donations,  and the X-Products bullshiit... 

4 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Dick's Sporting Goods, making their statement about not selling ARs anymore, after Sandy Hook... I get it.  They caved to policital pressure, and showed their true side.  So, fuk them.

Now, Dick's Sporting Goods, opening a NEW CHAIN called "Field and Stream" in 2013, so they CAN CONTINUE to sell ARs there...  I have a big problem with that.

That's way worse than Malarkey views/his wife's donations,  and the X-Products bullshiit... 

For sure!