• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

So you want to see what a Patriotic American AR15 / .308 AR manufacturer is about ?

bfoosh006

That is what it means to be a true American company in the business arena that the leftists hate so badly.  Doing you best to provide quality product to as many people that you can. The main problem with that is, as he hinted at, is growth...and large growth, of the company can be as big a hinderance as any obstacle to quality control, proper management, and longevity of the company in the way it was initially set up. Many companies have failed when faced with double digit growth and expansion, fortunately he figured out how to at least hold on the reins and ride it straight again.

3 hours ago, bubbas4570 said:

That is what it means to be a true American company in the business arena that the leftists hate so badly.  Doing you best to provide quality product to as many people that you can. The main problem with that is, as he hinted at, is growth...and large growth, of the company can be as big a hinderance as any obstacle to quality control, proper management, and longevity of the company in the way it was initially set up. Many companies have failed when faced with double digit growth and expansion, fortunately he figured out how to at least hold on the reins and ride it straight again.

This ... and Like.

16 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

I have 3 PSA uppers and for the money can't be beat.

Then you have the guys here that have made the PSA10 a runner. If the liason here from PSA was a right guy he would give acknowledgement to the work Bfoosh and the others did.

Josiah has, before - he's doing a great job at taking care of people.  He's just remaining behind the scenes, in a way, and not being super-public about it.  :thumbup:

On 4/15/2018 at 1:13 PM, unforgiven said:

I have 3 PSA uppers and for the money can't be beat.

Then you have the guys here that have made the PSA10 a runner. If the liason here from PSA was a right guy he would give acknowledgement to the work Bfoosh and the others did.

They have for me... in ways I will show soon.
PSA is an honorable company.. and I mean honorable.

I will be posting an extensive, multi level thread ( sounds corny , but you know what I mean )  about PSA soon enough.  ( Please be patient, there is a LOT of VERY good info to share )

They read this forum frequently, and have taken careful notice from all of our posts.

At times applying our observations directly to production... and resulting in an improved product

So....me.. hearing from them....And believe me, I am just an average guy.. PSA surprised me, even by contacting me.
And I need to point out again, an average gun guy. Just like everyone here.

Any way .. the cat is out of the bag... so please be patient while I work on it.

Anyhow, Let me just say... PSA really does have your back covered, and they are men and women that we all would consider good friends after hanging out with them for a day... average people with good , sound character...  and a true desire to get you a high quality , reasonably priced firearm.

Edited by bfoosh006

I am not surprised I never had a problem with them as far as the small platform is concerned.

When you see the overall attitude of customer service this is refreshing. That is why PSA will continue down a very successful path. :thumbup: 

you guys also did an outstanding job in a short period of time. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a PA15 and a PA10. They're both working great. The PA10 took some tweaking, and an extractor broke. It was no big deal though. Josiah ensured I was taken care of and sent out a new bcg. You can't ask for better customer service than that. I'll be buying more from PSA.

I forgot to mention that PSA is the reason my son was able to get into AR's. He was able to put together a PA15 carbine for less than 425.00. And, he loves it. It hasn't missed a beat. It fires everything he feeds it, as do all mine. I've fired everything from Tula steel, to Wolf steel, to the more expensive brass ammo. It all functions great. We've had ZERO malfunctions due to ammo. And, in the PA15's we have had zero malfunctions PERIOD.