• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Another life ruined after compromise.

blue109

I recently linked a story about a commefornian who tried to follow the convoluted laws and register his evil assault weapons and ended up having his rifles taken by the JBT patrol. Even confiscated the optics and accessories.  

Heres another one. Guy screwed himself by attempting to be legal. 

Lib-spin version

http://www.kget.com/news/local-news/member-of-prominent-farming-family-faces-felony-weapons-charges/1186514586

Discussion with some details.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1450472

Mistakes were obviously made, but his biggest mistake was attempting compliance. He would be a free man if he hadnt set himself up. 

This is a fine example of a state that only wants confiscation via registration.  That specific state, as well as NY, CT, NJ, MA, VT now, and a few large cities, have only created laws that have one goal in mind - turn previously law abiding citizens into felons with the stroke of a pen, and a vote that came from a very liberal group of gun-grabbers. 

The CalGuns discussion has alot of information in it, and pertinent details.  This guy had several firearms that didn't meet the older laws for Cali, let alone the newest stuff.

I think its a fine example of the end game of ALL firearm legislation. Add something new every few years. It passes easily because its only one more little addition. Eventually the system is such a mess that you are much more likely to screw up some minor detail then get a clean registration. this is by design of course. We all know they cant go door to door with the brute squad, but they can wear us down. Death by 1000 cuts. Eventually the only armed people are the criminals who refused to register anything. Now they CAN go door to door with full public approval.  Even the former "2A supporters" support it because they have been disarmed already so why should anyone else get to own them. Time is what they have. Endless time. Disarmament is the only outcome they will accept.  Maybe there are a handfull of politicians who actually believe us proles have a right to arm ourselves,  but I dont even trust the Ron Pauls and Ted Cruzs out there. I have no illusions that my safe space here in AZ is under constant threat from the sewage overflowing from the west. 

Little part of me wishes they would just go ahead and make that big push that finally wakes everyone up and sets it off, but they are too smart for that. They meter it out precisely. 

4 minutes ago, blue109 said:

Little part of me wishes they would just go ahead and make that big push that finally wakes everyone up and sets it off, but they are too smart for that.

I would also welcome the opportunity to give my Grandchildren a clean slate, a refreshed tree of Liberty to shelter them from tyranny. Range cards men, range cards!

1 hour ago, blue109 said:

I recently linked a story about a commefornian who tried to follow the convoluted laws and register his evil assault weapons and ended up having his rifles taken by the JBT patrol. Even confiscated the optics and accessories.  

Heres another one. Guy screwed himself by attempting to be legal. 

Lib-spin version

http://www.kget.com/news/local-news/member-of-prominent-farming-family-faces-felony-weapons-charges/1186514586

Discussion with some details.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1450472

Mistakes were obviously made, but his biggest mistake was attempting compliance. He would be a free man if he hadnt set himself up. 

Follow the example of the N.J. Residents who were ordered to turn in their bump stocks. So far ZERO COMPLIANCE!

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

This is a fine example of a state that only wants confiscation via registration.  That specific state, as well as NY, CT, NJ, MA, VT now, and a few large cities, have only created laws that have one goal in mind - turn previously law abiding citizens into felons with the stroke of a pen, and a vote that came from a very liberal group of gun-grabbers. 

The CalGuns discussion has alot of information in it, and pertinent details.  This guy had several firearms that didn't meet the older laws for Cali, let alone the newest stuff.

So the problem isn't with the gun owner but with the older ca laws in the first place!

This is from the calguns link up there ^^^, from leadchucker...

“Did you really think we want those laws observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We want them to be broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against...

We're after power and we mean it... There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced or objectively interpreted – and you create a nation of law-breakers – and then you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system, Mr. Reardon, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with.”
-Ayn Rand, "Atlas Shrugged"

Summed it up very accurately.

This is a liberal-state issue. This is not a free-state issue.  For a true 2A country, the first step has to be the dismantling of all these anti-2A states, and their entrapment laws for law abiding citizens. Their primary goal is grabbing all guns is to regulate them into oblivion, and turn the law-abiding citizen into a felon, in an instant.  That's the only way they can do it.  They don't give one shiit about criminals with guns. They just want gun abolition.

Edited by 98Z5V

I just now got through all 7 pages on the calguns thread (7 pages as of now). 

This is one convoluted series of charges, with alot of different factors involved, and it's not simply an act of "life ruined after compromise..."

It's just not. It's not simple, and it's not what the thread title would lead you to believe, here.

In order to gain the full perspective on all this, one must read the entire 7 pages (right now) on calguns, in order to fully understand all this bullshiit.

Any furthermore, it's California.  That adds it's own complication, in itself.

Those lib states are a roadmap and a testing ground. the leadership of the free states would have no problems doing the same thing here, but for the fact that it would be political suicide at the moment. Just look at AZ. a lighthouse of freedom...represented by scumbags like mccain and flake. Those two would sell us out in an instant. Its an us problem. More of one every day. 

Been following it since shortly after it started. Just put it here now because it seemed relevant to the registration nonsense in the other thread. 

You seem to have more faith than many of us. Faith that voluntarily hancuffing one of your wrists will prevent them from cuffing the other shortly after.

YOU are the one they want to disarm tom. Not the criminal. The armed criminal furthers their agenda. the armed criminal creates fear and helplessness in the commoners and allows them to maintain a militarized domestic police force. Armed violent criminals cause the weak masses to beg for government control. they wouldnt get rid of them if they could.

YOU are dangerous. You are the one who will most likely end any criminal threat in your vicinity without government intervention.  You are the one who doesnt need babysitting or protection. You are the one who wont have accidents or be a danger to your neighbors. You are the shining example of independence and personal liberty being a successful and viable way of life for average joe.  They want you disarmed at all costs. Any legislation they propose is toward that end and only that end. There is no such thing as a pro gun law. 

32 minutes ago, blue109 said:

Been following it since shortly after it started. Just put it here now because it seemed relevant to the registration nonsense in the other thread.

There is ZERO registration talk in the other thread. None.  Well, aside from the people that mistakenly "thought" it was about registration, jumped to that conclusion, and didn't even read it.

Those that didn't even read it, but only took pieces of it, said it was registration. Clueless.  Refuse to be educated.  Shout the anti and move on, they do.

That article was directly NOT registration.

And here we are - arguing that mythical beast again.  This whole thing is just shiit-talking after shiit-talking.  Nobody will bear down and actually muscle through an article and READ IT. 

And, here we are.

You just proved it again, brother.  Big time.  There IS no "registration nonsense" in the other thread - because it's directly non-registration, completely.

Let's just Nancy Pelosi this some more, and just keep going here...   :thumbup:

Semantics. Registration. Permit. Im not referring to individual material item registration, im referring to registering yourself. You are asking permission to do something that is plainly spelled out to be a natural right that they cannot touch. Im not signing on. 

Edited by blue109

15 minutes ago, blue109 said:

Semantics. Registration. Permit. Im not referring to individual material item registration, im referring to registering yourself. You are asking permission to do something that is plainly spelled out to be a natural right that they cannot touch. Im not signing on. 

The article you question - and condemn- specifically stated that the "license" was just that - like a driver's license.  You don't state what you bought, you don't HAVE to state what you bought, and nobody has any IDEA what you bought - just that you had to have the license to buy certain things.  Zero tracking, zero paperwork, zero...ANYTHING...  other than "YOU HAVE THE LICENSE TO BUY THIS OR NOT?..."

Got the license?  Good - you're good. Give me your money, I verified your license, have a good day.  Here's your item that you paid for."

You guys didn't even read the fucking article - and if you did, your blinders are so fucking thick that you can't even comprehend what was stated in the article...

This is unreal... 

You wanna talk about "registering yourself..."  How many Tax Stamp people, since 1934, have been gone after and had their shiit confiscated?  Got any numbers, or even a story about it?...

Brother, let me tell you, right now.  YOU are already REGISTERED.  Everywhere.  Doesn't have shiit to do with any guns, either.  YOU area already marked...

Edited by 98Z5V

6 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

That article was directly NOT registration.

And here we are - arguing that mythical beast again.  This whole thing is just shiit-talking after shiit-talking.  Nobody will bear down and actually muscle through an article and READ IT.

Must have read it completely three times already and reread several sections. Sorry but you are living in fantasy land if you think that a permit or licence is not a substantial equivalent to registration, they have your name and your address with either one. The German government had laws in place preventing government use of registration records, how did that work out when the nazi party won?

And besides as pointed out several times, this is an article from a liberal rag bent on taking our guns, ever think this is a manipulation attempt to sucker us into another compromise or cause dissent in our ranks? If so it appears to be working.

Just now, jtallen83 said:

Must have read it completely three times already and reread several sections. Sorry but you are living in fantasy land if you think that a permit or licence is not a substantial equivalent to registration, they have your name and your address with either one.

My point that I just made, in the last post I made, prior to yours.

YOU are on a list, brother.  YOU are. Think you're not? 

Are they coming for you, yet?  Are they coming for you in the future?...

3 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

And besides as pointed out several times, this is an article from a liberal rag bent on taking our guns, ever think this is a manipulation attempt to sucker us into another compromise or cause dissent in our ranks? If so it appears to be working.

I don't care where that article came from- it's a pretty fucking good idea.  It's something worth looking into, and a damn great proposal, no matter what the tin-foil reason for rejecting it is...

:thumbup:

2 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

The article you question - and condemn- specifically stated that the "license" was just that - like a driver's license.  You don't state what you bought, you don't HAVE to state what you bought, and nobody has any IDEA what you bought - just that you had to have the license to buy certain things.  Zero tracking, zero paperwork, zero...ANYTHING...  other than "YOU HAVE THE LICENSE TO BUY THIS OR NOT?..."

Got the license?  Good - you're good. Give me your money, I verified your license, have a good day.  Here's your item that you paid for."

You guys didn't even read the fucking article - and if you did, your blinders are so fucking thick that you can't even comprehend what was stated in the article...

This is unreal... 

You wanna talk about "registering yourself..."  How many Tax Stamp people, since 1934, have been gone after and had their shiit confiscated?  Got any numbers, or even a story about it?...

Brother, let me tell you, right now.  YOU are already REGISTERED.  Everywhere.  Doesn't have shiit to do with any guns, either.  YOU area already marked...

And if you think this stay this way...with zero accountability...zero paperwork...zero tracking... than you have worse problems with blinders. Do you honestly think it would stay that way? You really think they will let you walk in and grab this stuff off the shelf? Just because you have the permit? Cmon man....

Read it the way it was written, look at the information- and that's the exact way it as written.

It's now up to US - COLLECTIVELY - to either champion that idea, or just sit here jacking off and say, "That's WAY too hard, man...  no way...  so why try?..."

Looks like you don't like it, and you're in the "why try" camp on this.

That idea is the best fucking thing that's come along in decades - yes, like twenty-plus years- and everybody is sitting around yanking dick, and saying, "Cant happen, so why try..."

It's pathetic...