• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

integrity challenge

sketch

Some rich dickhead in Phx that didn't even need to have that gun in the first place, ...  Fuckbag lost his Kimber, and probably only bought it for a status symbol in the first place, then he doesn't have enough of his own nuts to report that he lost his pistol in a river tubing trip...  Love his UTG bag...

Keep it?  And not say anything?  Risky.  You have it on you, years later, and it's found to be used in the Maryvale murders...  Really risky. That's jail.

To get it back, possibly, from the police, after some fuktard dropped it in the river when he was drunk as fuk on a tubing trip- and he never reported it?  Priceless...   :thumbup:

Destroyed after 30 days! That's B.S.! I don't know if that's department policy or some kind of state law there but in New Mexico, if the person who turned the gun in can legally posses a firearm he or she would be able to claim it after a certain period of time.

I personally wouldn't have turned it in if it was clean, but I have contacts in law enforcement who would run a check on it, document it and not take the firearm if it was clean.

Oh yeah, I USED to have a Kimber Eclipse Target II but it went away. Didn't fall in the river though, a jarhead took it out of my safe and decided to keep it!?

Edited by 392heminut