• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTB: Armalite AR-10 18" Match Grade But Maybe 20" If Unable To First Choice.

Roadblock

Ideally speaking I would like one of the Armalite AR-10 18" Match Grade Target barrels in Black Cerakote but I would take raw stainless model also.

I may be open to a 20" option but really I want 18". I'm having issues finding ANY Armalite barrels and they do not reply to emails. I even tried sending them a Facebook message, they read it and didn't reply! ?

Anyway, if anyone has one or knows where I might GET one, please shoot me a PM. I was about to buy a BA Stainless but it appears DPMS and Armalite barrel extensions are different.

I sent them 3 emails and posted on their Facebook as I mentioned, someone from ArmaLite FINALLY reached out to me via Facebook messenger!

The guy was super nice, they just got 25 raw stainless and 25 stainless black Cerakoted 18" target match barrels in-stock. I ordered the 18" black barrel.

He gave me a code for 10% off and free shipping too. The barrel was $225 shipped. They are also sending me a rifle length gas tube and a roll pin for my ArmaLite railed gas block (lost the pin) so I can complete the install.

21 hours ago, Roadblock said:

Side note, Danielle from Armalite informed me today on the phone they have EVERYTHING in-stock for both A and B pattern AR-10's, even receivers, just not posted online, you gotta call.

This is gonna cost me, as I need a few things. They're local now, too, which might turn into being a bad thing...