• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

MechArmor Defense Charging handles

Slugger

59 minutes ago, Slugger said:

So I've been searching through the threads on these and they look pretty impressive. Sent a pvt mssg to MechArmor and havn't got a reply yet. Most of the threads at least a couple years old. Are these still available directly through the community?

Right now Fulton Armory is the only place I know to get them, seems like there was another mentioned but I don’t recall what it was. I wish they would get back to selling it here myself, I need a few again.

Ya'll still set on the MechArmor CH being the one to go with after your experience with it? I'm leaning toward it or the Raptor.

If I'm not off here didn't there used to be a couple different models of the MechArmor 7.62 CH. I only see the TacOps-1 "Sniper" version on LaRue's site.

2 hours ago, Slugger said:

Ya'll still set on the MechArmor CH being the one to go with after your experience with it? I'm leaning toward it or the Raptor.

For me the MechArmor blew away the Raptor. Better fit and finish as well as more to hang on to, that and I prefer the MechArmor style of ambi.

Can't beleive I missed them at LaRue, would had one in the last order. Not sure they made the CQB version for 7.62, might have only been for the little brother, I would buy it if I saw it.

2 hours ago, Slugger said:

Thanks for the intel guys! Safe to assume the sniper will play well with the AP M5E1 rec?

I ran in to an overly tight fit in a Fulton receiver once, they had one in my hands that worked fine by the end of the week. I have found them to be the best fitting CH’s of all I have tried.