• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Young Mfg. Bolt Carrier

Matt.Cross

I just got mine in the mail, and this beast is NICE!!! It is noteworthy though that when you call and order one, you should probably specify that you want the gas key and the firing pin retainer to ship with it. Pictures will be posted here pretty soon... Hopefully in another week's time, I'll have my matched barrel & bolt, will go get my brake timed on my barrel and then it's off to get a range report and pictures of my finished build.

Rule breaker!!

Matt you know the rules. How can you taunt us with posts about the long awaited Young Mfg bolt carrier, and not post pictures too??

At the very least we can appreciate your hand modeling again.

I know, I know...  <dontknow> ... but I was just so excited I had to post and didn't have time to locate my camera and take pics and post them. However, as a reward for your patience, I will post one picture of JUST MY HAND all by itself, as well as pics of the bolt carrier. I think we need to have a 308AR meet & greet, the BBQ would be fantastic and everyone would get to shake my hand! (just imagine  <laughs> ) Well anyways, the gas key is on it's way free of charge, so I'm just waiting for it to get here.

I'm in for the BBQ - there's already a small meet-n-greet scheduled in Southeastern AZ in October.  I'm just sayin'...  ;D

We can set it all up for something bigger, and I've got the local ranges to support it.  I've got the hardware, too. 

Just bring ammo, and it's on.  <thumbsup> <laughs>

Disclaimer:  I don't shoot or own any handguns that don't (at a minimum) start with a caliber of ".4-something."  Don't be bringing any 9mm ammo, or .380, or any of that stuff.  .40 cal is as low as I'll go. 

<munch>