• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Stag Arms AR-10

stalagna

Good day all,

Does anyone have any experience with any AR10's made by Stag arms? There are only a few reviews and while they look like a lot of gun for the money, I was wondering if anyone had any personal experience with one.   They seem to shoot accurate enough, but I was specifically wondering about long term (1000+ rounds) life and if it can run the cheap mil-surplus and steel cased ammo reasonably well.

First off, welcome to the site, I don't have one of their 10's. I do have one of their 15's. they are good to go. They did get into trouble a while back with the government for something and supposedly went out of business. I see their back or they never went out of business. If all their tooling and  manufacturing is the same then I would think the 10's would be fine.

someone here might own one but I haven't seen any say so, but I am kinda new.

My oldest son HAD a Stag 15 and loved it! When he and his wife divorced he told her she could have one gun out of the gun safe, her choice. He said she took that Stag and swears she did it because she knew it was his favorite! He is on the lookout for another one but they are kind of rare in Juneau Alaska!

8 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Stag is Continental Machine and Tool (CMT).  For a long time, CMT was the manufacturer for alot of the other "manufacturers."  Their work is very solid, and their guns are very good. 

Brother, I don't know how you know all this schit, you're like an AR encyclopedia!