• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

My other passion

Jetdoc

2 hours ago, Magwa said:

yeah sweet rifle no 45 110 for you huh?

Cases are difficult to find, and when you do $$$$$. I want to shoot, 45-70 cases are abundant and reasonable in price

check this out ....

https://www.buffaloarms.com/45-110-45x2-7-8-sharps-425-grain-lead-fn-black-powder-ammunition-box-of-20-amobp45278425

https://www.buffaloarms.com/45-110-45x2-7-8-sharps-reformed-cases-45278

Edited by Jetdoc

yeah loaded ammo is expensive you have to buy the dies and make your own and get a loading tube for black powder so all your loads are concistent I have a friend who shoots compitition he shoots both 45100 and 40 bottleneck and he is really good fun stuff to watch...

54 minutes ago, Magwa said:

yeah loaded ammo is expensive you have to buy the dies and make your own and get a loading tube for black powder so all your loads are concistent I have a friend who shoots compitition he shoots both 45100 and 40 bottleneck and he is really good fun stuff to watch...

Yes, sir, I reload my 45-70s. I did consider the 45-100 and the 45-110 before placing my order. 45-100 cases can be bought but are expensive, Starline has them. As for 45-110, they're like the holy grail, good luck in finding them.