• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Kudos to Spartan Armor systems!

392heminut

Caught this comment over at Police One and felt like sharing it. I gotta love a company that supports my brothers and sisters in blue like this!:thumbup:

"After the Dallas PD officers were shot, my dear mother called me with questions about how the officers could have been killed if they were wearing vests. I explained to her about soft body armor and how it won't stop rifle rounds. She asked if my department provides us with anything that will stop rifle rounds, to which I related they do not. So without asking me, she went online to Spartan Armor Systems and ordered a full front, sides, back, AR500 steel plate and carrier setup. After she paid and put in the order, her receipt showed they were already backordered. At this time, my mother called the company and told them what I did and that she was really worried about me. They told her "don't worry, ma'am", and they express shipped the better AR600 steel armor right to me. If any of you are looking for steel plate armor, use Spartan Armor Systems. I can't vouch for them enough. "

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Just saw this. That's great! The last time I wore a badge (back in the 70s) the best I could come up with was a slightly small second hand Second Chance vest. Thankfully, I never had to find out how well it would work. Hope you never have to find out about yours, either.

I'm retired brother. I started with a used Second Chance issued to me when I started in 1980. Later I bought my own. Wore them religiously on duty!:thumbup: