• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

PRS Rifle comps...

EdMP3006

A PRS is just so friggin cool. I really like them a lot. My next rifle will definitely be a bolt action. I noticed the 50 BMG prices have dropped. I'm seeing the Armalite AR 50 A1 going for about $3500, at about $4 a round. I want one real bad. Maybe next year.🤔

fuxi4j.jpg

13 minutes ago, Exhail said:

I'm seeing the Armalite AR 50 A1 going for about $3500, at about $4 a round. I want one real bad. Maybe next year.🤔

You and me both! If I could just avoid buying any parts or knives for a few months it could happen......so far that has not worked out. I do have the scope and mount already though :thumbup:

• 10 months later...
18 minutes ago, RedRiverII said:

Yo!  I am not sure of at present time,  but a few months ago I applied for the tax stamp and it took 28 days.  EP designs???  Are the light bulb looking pieces your making?  It's early so both my grammar and perhaps my spelling need more coffee.

Damn, 28 days is pretty damn good!.....I actually need to change that up, I had to change the spelling of "Designs" to "Dezigns".......might be changing that up also, never done any light bulbs