• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Blackout pistol

Mark Hartig

Had an AAC 10" upper laying about for awhile and finished it up recently. Decided to try an Anderson lower and a Palmetto State MOE EPT pistol lower build kit with a SB Tactical PDW brace. We'll see how the lower stands up; it seemed to be well made and assembled with no trouble. This is what it'll do at 50 yards with rapid and slow fire, really quite good I think since I'm using what I considered to be a coarse sight. I may have to re-think my position on red dots

Regards,

Mark

009.JPG

010.JPG

1 hour ago, Mark Hartig said:

We'll see how the lower stands up; it seemed to be well made and assembled with no trouble.

Highly doubt you have any issues with the lower. Once saw a comparison article in Shotgun News on lowers. They compared something like 10 different lowers, I recall Stag, Aero, Spikes and Anderson being in the mix. Anderson was in the top two or three in all categories and even beat Aero having tighter tolerances. I have never had an issue with them myself. 

What can is that? Almost looks like a SDN-6? Love mine!

Thanks for the likes and reassurances guys

Yes it is an SDN-6, a nice suppressor, works well on the blackout which at 19 grains of H-110 behind a 130 grain Hornady spitzer does not generate all that much gas. I also have the 7.62-SD which I use on the 20" Grendel. I like AAC stuff; have always had good luck with it